• 1(current)
Release iOS-X Skin
Star 

iOS-X is a mix of Carbon and Onyx but slimmed down to only 38MB. It has very minimal images and custom settings compared to Carbon making it much faster. Thanks to Fastcolors for SiO2 & SiO2-X. Thanks to perceptiveX for Onyx.

Please post any feature requests or bug fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------
watch gallery

iCanuck's Repo
v3.1.0
- Download Link

iOS-X v0.6.0h (Helix)
- Download Link
Changelog

iOS-X v0.6.0 (Isengard) - Download Link
Changelog

iOS-X Textures - Download Link
Looks very nice and practical.
Looks great! Interested in trying this out.
Does it support:
1. widgets?
2. Unicode characters such as Chinese, Japanese?
(2015-09-10, 04:57)iCanuck Wrote: Image

iOS-X is a mix of Carbon and Onyx but slimmed down to only 38MB. It has very minimal images and custom settings compared to Carbon making it much faster. Thanks to Fastcolors for SiO2 & SiO2-X. Thanks to perceptiveX for Onyx.

Please post any feature requests or bug fixes

watch gallery

iCanuck's Repo
v3.1.0
- Download Link

iOS-X v0.3.0 (Isengard) - Download Link
Changelog

iOS-X v0.3.0h (Helix)
- Download Link
Changelog

can you add "check for updates" option to the add ons manager?
will this be changed to look like the new atv?
If you change your actual skin to the new atv skin setup - I use your skin immediately :-) I like new look!
Angel

I would be very happy If you decide to reskin your iOS-X for helix.

Greets from Germany.
"Check for updates" should be in the addons menu already.

I'm going to borrow a friends atv3 and then I can add the new atv look.
(2015-09-12, 17:32)iCanuck Wrote: "Check for updates" should be in the addons menu already.

That will be sweet. Big Grin
(2015-09-14, 12:01)Damac10 Wrote:
(2015-09-12, 17:32)iCanuck Wrote: "Check for updates" should be in the addons menu already.

That will be sweet. Big Grin

Anyone want to create the homescreen background?
Hi

Firstly, thanks for this Skin, it's very good and keeping with the ATV original which i know a lot of us here like, Can an option be added for the TV show episodes in the library (top portion of screen) to be listed as season box art as apposed to episode screenshots, this was set in SIO2-ATV3 branch

Thanks
(2015-09-17, 08:22)Steverae Wrote: Hi

Firstly, thanks for this Skin, it's very good and keeping with the ATV original which i know a lot of us here like, Can an option be added for the TV show episodes in the library (top portion of screen) to be listed as season box art as apposed to episode screenshots, this was set in SIO2-ATV3 branch

Thanks

Thanks. Forsure I will change how the Tvshow shelf looks to be the the same as sio2-atv3 in the next update, I was already planning on it.
(2015-09-17, 22:02)iCanuck Wrote:
(2015-09-17, 08:22)Steverae Wrote: Hi

Thanks

Thanks. Forsure I will change how the Tvshow shelf looks to be the the same as sio2-atv3 in the next update, I was already planning on it.

Cheers buddy.

If you could also add backgrounds etc fir the new upcoming tvos (apple tv4) that would be sweet too. Looking forward to the update Smile
im having a big problem. i don't have the updates set to auto i like to check for updates but there isn't a option to check updates in this skin. on the onyx skin forum there was a update i have download to get the check updates option in the add ons manager i just can't use ios-x unless i can check updates if I'm missing something please let me know how to get to check updates option or can you please put the check for updates option in the next update.
iCanuck, fantastic skin.
I have a question about this and your other great skins. Is it possible to have an "icon" only view on the home screen, basically the home shelf removed? Have an iPad mode? lol
I feel this would suit kids and the older community as the majority use iPads and are use to the layout.
Many thanks, michael.
quick question can I use my own shortcuts to addons I use and have them on main screen?
(2015-09-23, 03:31)superbyron404 Wrote: im having a big problem. i don't have the updates set to auto i like to check for updates but there isn't a option to check updates in this skin. on the onyx skin forum there was a update i have download to get the check updates option in the add ons manager i just can't use ios-x unless i can check updates if I'm missing something please let me know how to get to check updates option or can you please put the check for updates option in the next update.

I am not sure what you mean, there is a 'Check for updates' in the Add-ons Manager.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

(2015-09-24, 09:38)mfreverton Wrote: iCanuck, fantastic skin.
I have a question about this and your other great skins. Is it possible to have an "icon" only view on the home screen, basically the home shelf removed? Have an iPad mode? lol
I feel this would suit kids and the older community as the majority use iPads and are use to the layout.
Many thanks, michael.

I could add the feature to disable the shelf in a future update, won't be for a bit though as I am still doing tweaks and bug fixes to the current version.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

(2015-09-26, 01:44)pattuspl Wrote: quick question can I use my own shortcuts to addons I use and have them on main screen?

Goto Settings > Skin Settings > Home Customizer and edit the homescreen as you would like.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS-X Skin3