v14 Raspberry Pi and WD Sharespace issue
Hi All,

I am having problems playing media from my WD Sharespace after replacing the Power Supply in it. Not sure what's happened as previously I could browse to the WD Sharespace "Public" folder and simply browse the folders for content which i could play. From memory that was using uPnP to connect from Kodi. However now when I browse to the WD Sharespace from Videos -> Files -> WD Sharespace. Now when I browse to that I only see one folder called "music videos". I don't understand what's changed and I've tried to add a new source through File Manager but again when I browse to WD Sharespace all I see is one folder "music videos". In addition despite having the WD Sharespace as part of the WORKGROUP on the LAN I can't see it under SMB shares at all... I also can't browse using NFS it simply returns nothing. So uPnP appears my only option and gives me none of the "non-music" media I have on the device.

Details:

Kodi version 14.2
Raspberry Pi Rev B
Wired ethernet connection

Can someone assist this is really annoying me and shouldn't be an issue...

Thanks.
My, uninformed guess, would be that when you replaced the psu you got to some older default settings or you got a software update which changed things.
Derek

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry Pi and WD Sharespace issue0