• 26(current)
Linux OpenELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17)
Is there a chance that you will pickup a 4.4 RC kernel in the near future ?
(2015-12-06, 16:57)mbosner Wrote: Is there a chance that you will pickup a 4.4 RC kernel in the near future ?

Quote possibly. Is there any particular reason you want 4.4, as personally I'd rather focus on a stable kernel while working out the remaining VideoPlayer issues.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I want to test skylake and 4.4.

With 4.3 it does not work too well with 4k and hdmi 2.0 (alpine ridge)
Is this issue related to the Generic builds as well? And not solved yet?

https://github.com/FernetMenta/xbmc/issues/339

Did not try the latest build (Generic) yet...
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
(2015-12-06, 17:43)Ipaddle Wrote: Is this issue related to the Generic builds as well? And not solved yet?

https://github.com/FernetMenta/xbmc/issues/339

Did not try the latest build (Generic) yet...

I've no idea, I'm only able to test Nvidia_Legacy. Apparently @fritsch and @FernetMenta are finding it hard to reproduce so maybe it's not an issue on Generic, let us know.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Sorry i still have the issue with TV. I will check to make some log
OpenVPN setup in Openelec generic build not connecting with autostart.sh. With Fritsch build works fine.
Updated OpenVPN addon in the addons folder.
don't tested very well passthrough function but overall works perfectly with this build

i have only some macroblocking with an animation file but before i will test on windows to check if the file is damaged or whatever else

edit: Thank you for all
It would appear the passthrough sync issues I reported are now fixed, and I'm currently uploading a new build. Apparently these issues were reproducible on other builds, but obviously not for everyone.

However with this new build I have noticed stutter with TrueHD/DTS-HDMA passthrough: issue #340 - would be worth testing and reporting if you have it also.
(2015-12-07, 00:37)C-Quel Wrote: tvheadend server seems to throw up and error...

requires libssl.so.32 but libssl.so.35 is actually present wrong version and tvheadend cannot see .35

Check the addons folder.
(2015-12-07, 00:41)C-Quel Wrote: sorry Millhouse check for what? even stopping service... renaming folder, restarting pc then reinstalling has same issue!

Have i missed something silly?

There's a link at the bottom of the first post to an addons folder with updated addons, that are compatible with these builds.

There's also a post two above yours with a link to the same folder. In post #300 I replied to someone asking the same question you just did.

If you're using these builds but not even bothering to read this thread, please stick to official releases instead.
New OpenELEC K* build #1206: Generic / Nvidia_Legacy
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux OpenELEC 4.3.0 #1 SMP Sun Dec 6 22:23:35 GMT 2015 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
OpenELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20151206222228-#1206-gc5875ae [Build #1206]

Based on tip of OpenELEC master (c5875ae6, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (2fbc793a, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Bump xbmc.gui to 5.11.0
  2. New MusicDB schema, v57
  3. PR:8486 VideoPlayer updates: fix for passthrough audio sync
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • [PVR] Support for Kodi Eventlog (PR:8374, 2 commits, 6 files changed)
    • Bump to SQLite 3090200 (aka 3.9.2) (PR:8253, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • DialogContentSettings remove scraper list and replace with a button that opens up a list (PR:8320, 2 commits, 5 files changed)
    • Cleanup music ratings (PR:8405, 2 commits, 54 files changed)
    • [pvr] fix incorrect string usage after combining multiple strings (PR:8492, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [events] change level enum to enum class (PR:8461, 1 commit, 16 files changed)
    • bump xbmc.gui to 5.11.0 for kodi k*** (PR:8495, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • make LOGDEBUG default for addons (PR:8444, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • fix version typo in 01a2986c4b6ce954bee002dd251985a5fa4f2ae4 (35d78287)
  2. dcadec:
    • Warn about missing extension sync word just once. (b35ee558)
    • Disambiguate some error messages. (6b407bb7)
  3. pvr.stalker:
    • fixes and cleanup (PR:36, 13 commits, 12 files changed)
    • Adds epg caching and bumps version to 1.0.0 (PR:38, 3 commits, 18 files changed)
There is not update for Openvpn. How come it work in fritsch latest build but not in yours? And one more thing is at restart it gets stuck at (A stop job is running for cifs mount script (1min 33sec)
(2015-12-07, 05:25)zeroq Wrote: There is not update for Openvpn.

Yes there is, and I've told you where to find it.

(2015-12-07, 05:25)zeroq Wrote: How come it work in fritsch latest build but not in yours?

These builds are based on latest OpenELEC master, fritsch's are not.

OpenELEC recently changed the version of libssl.so so that any add-on linked against libssl.so now requires an update. I've provided these updates for the more popular add-ons in the addons folder (see link at bottom of first post).

Just use the latest version of the add-on in the relevant folder. If it doesn't work, you'll need to tell me why - "xyz doesn't work" is no good to me and likely to be ignored.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17)4