Req quick-continue of the last playback should be supported from all over the menue
While you're watching a movie or series, you may want to leave the current playback for any reason to go to somewhere else in Kody (f.ex. checking weather or whatever).

But after checking weather for example, you want to continue your last played content directly from anywhere inside the menue. It could be quite annoying to have to manually navigate back to the folder that contains your last played content to continue the playback from there.

Am I right, that there currently seems to be no button or something, in the main menue, that makes you able to jump directly back to the last played content (to continue your video before right where you interrupted it for checking the weather)?

Like me, I use my Apple remote to navigate in Kody. When a video plays I click the "Home"-Button on the Apple remote to get into the main menue. So far so good. But when I'm done, I push the play button and it restarts the video from the beginning - not where I ended up watching bevor switching into the main menue.

I would appreciate a symbol, link or a thumbnail of the last played content inside the menue structure, like it has been in Windows Media Center for example, to be able to get back directly into the last played video from the position where I left it. Or, at least, that pushing the "Play" Button on the Apple remote inside the menue leads to continuing the playback at the timecode where the playback had stopped.

I hope I could make it clear and didn't miss any important features concerning this behavior.
The last played video should still be in the "current playlist" on the lefthand sidebar menu of nearly any screen (except the home screen).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
quick-continue of the last playback should be supported from all over the menue0