Additional Media Views
Hi, loving the skin. I wondered whether you could add some additional media view choices and in particular "Big Panel Details" in the future? Titan is a good choice skin choice to review additional views like Big Panel Details
(2015-09-11, 16:08)logan_x50 Wrote: Hi, loving the skin. I wondered whether you could add some additional media view choices and in particular "Big Panel Details" in the future? Titan is a good choice skin choice to review additional views like Big Panel Details
logan_x50,

I have to say I am not a huge fan of lots of different views in skins, BUT there is one view in particular that I think the skin is lacking to match the AppleTV look and feel. So yes, there is some chance of additional views in the skin, just not in the short term. Currently revisiting the weather screen to fix a bug and as with most of these code reviews it's opened a can of worms. Will take a look at Marcel's skin when I get a chance and see how his views fit with the general feel of this skin.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Additional Media Views0