OS X Playback failed - one or more items failed to play
Question 
Hello friends,

I have a small issue concerning the playback of two (legal) add-ons. In my case it's IPTVxtra (online TV addon) and ballstreams (NBA streams for subscribed users). I have KODI 15.1 installed on my MacPro (up-to-date Yosemite), everything worked flawless since months. Since two days I receive the above mentioned error "Playback failed - one or more items failed to play" either when trying to stream a TV live stream or when trying to watch a NBA game. Im no coding expert and tried to watch into my LOG file but i can't localize the error Smile

I have made a new log file when trying to watch IPTVxtra's online TV stream => log file, maybe somebody could help me, I don't know why everything stopped working.

greetings from Germany,
Alex
dropbox is not easy accessable from mobile devices - please reupload the log file to xbmclogs.com or so which van be viewed directly in a browser
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
xbmclogs seems to be down so I uploaded to pastebin => http://pastebin.com/du5XrnbF
the stream gives http error 403 - which means "forbidden". Seems they need authentication.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
but I have entered my username and password (inside configuration). Maybe the username and/or password is not valid anymore?
You ask me that? ^^
no Smile I checked the username and its correct. I talked to the provider which gave me the Username/password and they told me they have not changed anything. There must be a different issue for this error :/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback failed - one or more items failed to play0