Req Dedicated settings for subtitles
I know that there is already some subtitles options under "video" menu, but I always have troubles finding some subtitles, not all subtitles addon share the same searching structure.

It would be great to have a GENERAL subtitle option under Kodi setting to configure the searching parameters, for example: What to search for?

1) Search for TV Show / Movie name only. (Breaking Bad)
2) search for tv show plus episode and season (Breaking Bad S01E01)
3) Or maybe search for tv show , episode and episode name. (Breaking Bado S01E01 - Episode name)

Why I say that? cause I have troubles finding subtitles cause some addons search for onlye tv show name, others use the episode name and here starts the problems. Cause the search is made with the tv show "episode name" translated by the Kodi library and not the original name. When an addon (like opensubtitle) search for a subtitle, it doesn´t use the episode name, but others addons (like argenteam) use the episode name in the search string but translated by the library. For example: Breaking Bad S01E01 Enterrado, gives no results cause the original episode name is Breaking Bad S01E01 Burried. I can´t control how addons works but I don´t want to have my Kodi to show me everything in English just for this issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dedicated settings for subtitles0