Looking to Pay to have a small Add-On Developed
Hello all,

I have a client that has a specific request of me and I felt that Kodi was the ideal solution for this request but I don't have the time to learn a new scripting language, or time for much else so I would rather pay for it.

I have a client that has 3 TVs.

The easy part - As it stands they would like to be able to have a folder on their network that they drop videos into (or just a folder on an SD Card) Whatever videos are there should be looped consistently ....

The part I am having trouble with - The client wants people to have tablets on the local network and be able to push a screenshot from their tablet on to a specific screen (I can have multiple Kodi boxes running to accomplish this). Now the ideal method would be for a user to be able to be showing a customer something on their screen (not FMVideo) literally something like a customer survey. and with a simple action have that image appear on the screen. A second choice would be for a user to be able to simple press a button to have one of perhaps 6 files shown on the screen (the files could be in a network folder (preferred) or on a local SD card). The image would then stay up on the screen for a configurable amount of time and then the video loop would begin again.

So basically its a looping video file with the option of interrupting it to send a screenshot to the screen for a preset amount of time. This file could be sent from the tablet (preferred) or stored on a network share or the local storage.

If its something you think you can do, contact me and we can discuss cost of implementing the solution.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking to Pay to have a small Add-On Developed0