Looking for bluetooth addon
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post if it's not feel free to move it.

I am looking for an add on to allow me to connect my phone to kodi via bluetooth. I am wanting to be able to hear audio through my kodi device for both input and out put. I'd also like to be able to answer my phone using my kodi device. Are there any developer currently working on this or wanting to work on this?

Thanks
here is list of all [removed link to site promoting piracy addons] - dangelus . I hope you will find add-on for Bluetooth
(2016-10-09, 18:50)vipz07 Wrote: here is list of all [removed link to site promoting piracy addons] - dangelus . I hope you will find add-on for Bluetooth

Do not post links that to sites that promote illegal piracy add-ons and violate the forum rules you agreed to abide by when you signed up.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2015-09-13, 08:50)FosterLee Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post if it's not feel free to move it.

I am looking for an add on to allow me to connect my phone to kodi via bluetooth. I am wanting to be able to hear audio through my kodi device for both input and out put. I'd also like to be able to answer my phone using my kodi device. Are there any developer currently working on this or wanting to work on this?

Thanks

Yes this is in the wrong place as it is not development related.

Please state what type of device you are running Kodi on so that this thread can be moved to the correct place.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For most devices this is handled by the underlying OS, not in Kodi.

The exception are the setups like LibreElec and OSMC where everything is bundled. In those cases Bluetooth is handled via the configurable add-ons that ship with the distribution and are pure installed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for bluetooth addon0