Win Ehome Reciever & Windows 10 Problem
Yesterday i upgraded my htpc from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and everything went fine or so it seemed.Everything was working fine until i restarted my htpc, soon as it went back into windows and kodi my remote failed to work. To get it to work i have to pull the Ehome receiver out of the usb port and plug it back in then it works again. Soon as i restart it fails to work again, i've tried different usb ports and uninstalled the Ehome driver and reinstalled but that doesn't help. Has anyone else run into this problem or know a fix.
I've found that if i delay Kodi for 5 seconds when windows goes into desktop the remote works fine. Sounds like the Ehome receiver is not starting before Kodi, anyone know why this would happen. Never had this on previous windows operating systems.
Seems to be LOTS of driver issues when doing an upgrade. Best bet, use usboblivion to reset all your usb connections, then plug your receiver in and attempt to update the driver after it installs.
I've done a full fresh install too and still no go
Interesting.....I'm guessing you tried other usb ports??
yep i have tried other ports
Go into your power settings, and turn off the USB power savings. That should fix the issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ehome Reciever & Windows 10 Problem0