Solved Kodi will not start on cloned drive
I upgraded from a 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD to a 500GB Crucial BX100 SSD by cloning it with the free version of EaseToDo. I had zero errors or complications during the cloning process and everything booted up beautifully after adjusting the appropriate boot parameters in BIOS. Everything exept Kodi, that is.

It failed twice on startup before running flawlessly for hours yesterday while we watched a movie and a football game. Today it wouldn't work at all, even after restarting the machine and all the usual tricks. So, I did a basic uninstall that preserved the profile and reinstalled. No change. Then I did a full uninstall with Revo that wiped everything (luckily I backup Kodi data to my NAS every week, so I can restore that later) and reinstalled again. No change. This was all on 14.0, btw.

So, I downloaded 15.1 and tried that. No change. Sometimes it makes it to the home screen and other times it crashes on the splash.

Crash info:

http://pastebin.com/zMHqMv6b
AMD FX8350 8-Core
12 GB RAM
ASUS M5A99FX Mobo
ASUS R9 270 x2 in Crossfire for gaming only
500GB Crucial BX100 SSD
1x1TB for Recorded TV
2x2TB for TV Shows, spanned
2x4TB for Movies, spanned
SiliconDust HDHomerun Prime Tuner
Logitech Harmony 300 Remote

Win7 64 w/ SP1
Kodi 15.1
ServerWMC
Sabnzbd
Sonarr
CouchPotato
I uninstalled Kodi once more and reinstalled it on a completely different drive (the one used for recording TV) and it still fails to start. I'll keep trying things until I get something solid from someone smart on here.

EDIT: I was thinking and initially Windows showed a BEX error instead of the APPCRASH variety.
AMD FX8350 8-Core
12 GB RAM
ASUS M5A99FX Mobo
500GB Crucial BX100 SSD
1x1TB for Recorded TV

Win7 64 w/ SP1
Kodi 15.1
ServerWMC
Sabnzbd
Sonarr
CouchPotato
Can you also include a debug log? it might give us more information.
After the full reïnstallation of Kodi, have you tried if it crashed with the default skin and without any addons?

[edit]
Also, did you see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238766?
If you by any chance have a joystick connected that might the cullprit in your case as well.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
I'm pretty sure you didn't actually read my post, but thanks anyways

EDIT: Well I'm eating crow on this one. I didn't have a joystick plugged in, but I DID have a PS3 controller plugged in to charge. Unplugging that made it work perfectly.

Can anyone explain why this happens? It's not like the PS3 controller was being used as input device or anything. It was just charging.

Thanks for the help. Sorry about being a douche.
AMD FX8350 8-Core
12 GB RAM
ASUS M5A99FX Mobo
500GB Crucial BX100 SSD
1x1TB for Recorded TV

Win7 64 w/ SP1
Kodi 15.1