DTS audio streams/tracks in AVI/OGM/MKV
someone could help me??
i tried 4 several times, obtaining just a mute file on my xbox.
i used divx video duplicator 2 to extract dts stream and i mixed it with virtualdubmod.
help!!
not supported by mplayer yet (the core in xbmc)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

and will it be in the future?
(rotomax @ mar. 25 2004,11:55 Wrote:and will it be in the future?
ask mplayer devs that question as we don't add codec/core functions to mplayer http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....;t=1921
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
o.k.
but in any case during my experiments, i have got a file (using nandub) with just a part of dts stream inside (video file 700mb+audio file 300mb=mixed file only 720mb) but it was working on xbox! it was naturally without synchronism but when i played, my dts amplifier recognized it.
thanks anyway.
(rotomax @ mar. 25 2004,13:12 Wrote:o.k.
but in any case during my experiments, i have got a file (using nandub) with just a part of dts stream inside (video file 700mb+audio file 300mb=mixed file only 720mb) but it was working on xbox! it was naturally without synchronism but when i played, my dts amplifier recognized it.
thanks anyway.
which cvs version?
hi everybody,

since i found out xbmp is not the same as xbmc, i downloaded and installed it on my xbox. nifty thing, good job!

i read that it supports dts, but when i put in my xvid of the korean movie "old boy" with dts audio track, it plays silent. the stream info doesn't show any audio at all, so maybe dts support is only for dvd-playback?

i set audio to digital and enabled all kinds of digital audio, since my xbox is connected to a dts-enabled amplifier via optical fibre.

on pc with codec for dts it works.

:kickass:
thanks in advance
sebi
(sebi2205 @ july 08 2004,09:23 Wrote:maybe dts support is only for dvd-playback? my xbox is connected to a dts-enabled amplifier via optical fibre.
that is correct, only 48khz dts-streams in dvd-video (like retail dvd movies is supported in xbmc). moving/merging to existing feature suggestion thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DTS audio streams/tracks in AVI/OGM/MKV0