Alpha Eminence 2.0
(2015-09-15, 03:05)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-09-14, 18:54)Norin_Radd Wrote: Hi, tested customization... For movies everything fine... didn't figure out what is submenu, but managed to customize the movies hub, everything ok adding shortcuts of movies, didnt manage the spotlight to show my movies (maybe because i didn't played any) i suppose that is the widget.

Now there's a bummer on series you can customise the hub with shortcuts, becouse they all refer to movies only, you should point out in shortcuts to the info supplied in the metadata like countries and maybe directors also, nowadays movies directors are responsible for series also.

And the major major bummer, there's no hub on music, no way to customize that... and of course a very important thing you cannot list by record label... group music by record label is important and by years also... that info is on the metadata so why not use it? and im pretty upset there is no hub nor many views... maybe you should put the option of hub with spotlight or no hub.

I understand it is unfinished business and i hope it doesn't sound too demanding... but you should look into that, music and tv series are very important on a mediacenter, at least for me...

But i would like to thank your hardwork and the opportunity you give for feedback, im still a fan of your work. Smile

edit: on music it is grouped by years...
Are you sure you are using the most up to date version of skin shortcuts from the github page? -- the skin uses new features in the skin shortcuts that are not on the repo version yet. You must use the git version.

In the home customization dialog, there are options to provide up to 9 different hubs and each is fully customisable through the dialog. You can choose absolutely any library path for any shortcut in the hubs, main menu or submenu. You should be able to configure all the home and hub items however you choose.

Ok i managed to customize the hubs and the submenu (figured out what it is)... but still. some few options in the hubs widget. only addons or reproduction lists, which i understand is what appears on the spotlight of the hub, so i couldn´t make it work.

Still it takes a lot of time to music osd appear, and it doesnt appear when i make esc to main menu, and now i can change the visualization on OSD, but still doesn´t work with shadertoy, i cannot change the effects/view and i can do that on eminence, so im stuck with the first one.

Other thing you should add is the info wich someone mentioned.

And again when i try to customize the hub i cannot define Record Labels, nor Directors on tv shows for customizing possibilities for the hubs, it should point for those relevant info on metadata.

Thanks (im using the first git version you have released).

Edit: Nevermind shadertoy works eheheh... coool.
Wink 
(2015-09-14, 04:59)jurialmunkey Wrote: Eminence 2.0 - ALPHA
Hey guys, I'm looking for people to test out Eminence 2.0 -- This is a complete rewrite from the ground up (using Conq as a base - thanks Hitcher!), so pretty much an entirely new skin. I'm posting here to get a bit more visibility. The Eminence subforum is a little quiet as I have previously been focussing my attention on Arctic - but now that Arctic is at a pretty stable point, I've returned to Eminence.

You can get it from the Eminence subforum post here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=237538
Go there to post about the skin etc.

Thanks Big Grin

watch gallery

I just want to say that this is the best skin out there at the moment . i just wish i knew how to get all the features to work ;(
i have the Raspberry Pi 2 with the spinztv premium 361m build.

i currently have nothing on my home screen,

and i would love for my Kodi to have all the features up and running like in this image

but i have no idea where and how to start.

Thanks
@flakom3

You have ZERO movies and ZERO tv shows in your library. I'm guessing that's why your screen is so blank. The skin isn't finidng any info to pull.
@jurialmonkey

Love the new skin. Just curious though and forgive me if this has been mentioned. Can you increase or give the option to increase the font size for text beneath title, beneath weather, and possibly RSS feed at bottom for the home screen, etc? I ask because I use this on my livingroom and bedroom TVs at 1080p res. and it is hard to read. Yes, I do wear glasses but the text is extremely small. If not, could you tell me how I would go about doing so?
can i run it on jarvis?
(2015-09-21, 18:08)Vx1one Wrote: @jurialmonkey

Love the new skin. Just curious though and forgive me if this has been mentioned. Can you increase or give the option to increase the font size for text beneath title, beneath weather, and possibly RSS feed at bottom for the home screen, etc? I ask because I use this on my livingroom and bedroom TVs at 1080p res. and it is hard to read. Yes, I do wear glasses but the text is extremely small. If not, could you tell me how I would go about doing so?
You can change font sizes in 1080i/Font.xml

Change the size of Font-SubLabel for the sub header label.
And on latest git you can change Font-RSS for the rss.

(2015-09-21, 22:35)sh33p Wrote: can i run it on jarvis?
Its not specifically updated for Jarvis. However, most things should work fine.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thank you very much!

(2015-09-22, 02:59)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-09-21, 18:08)Vx1one Wrote: @jurialmonkey

You can change font sizes in 1080i/Font.xml

Change the size of Font-SubLabel for the sub header label.
And on latest git you can change Font-RSS for the rss.

(2015-09-21, 22:35)sh33p Wrote: can i run it on jarvis?
Its not specifically updated for Jarvis. However, most things should work fine.
@jurialmonkey

Not sure if you wanted to know about a possible bug or not (this behavior is on both of my computers). I noticed when going to favorites, from the home menu, the RSS feed is pushed down behind the text of the menu items. When ESC/closing the Favorites dialog, the RSS feed does not go back up to its position above the menu items. I have noticed the same behavior with script error messages as well.

This is not a complaint, just an observation. I appreciate your time and willingness to share this skin with everyone. I am using it and find it to be one of my favorites.

Thank you!
(2015-09-22, 18:06)Vx1one Wrote: @jurialmonkey

Not sure if you wanted to know about a possible bug or not (this behavior is on both of my computers). I noticed when going to favorites, from the home menu, the RSS feed is pushed down behind the text of the menu items. When ESC/closing the Favorites dialog, the RSS feed does not go back up to its position above the menu items. I have noticed the same behavior with script error messages as well.

This is not a complaint, just an observation. I appreciate your time and willingness to share this skin with everyone. I am using it and find it to be one of my favorites.

Thank you!

Thanks for the bug report. Pretty much at the beta stage now, so definitely want to know about bugs!

Should be fixed on latest git. Smile
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmunkey

Just curious, could you tell me if it is possible to have a TV Shows widget on the home page that just shows unwatched recent episodes? I love the widgets when hovering over home menu items and I chose the Recent Episodes widget for TV Shows but it shows a lot of stuff, even though I have watched the shows. If this is just a beta thing, then please ignore this. If this is something I can do and does not require skin modification, please guide me and I will happily apply the settings myself.

Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.00