Dependencies for github version
Hello Wyrm,

is the AppTV skin on GitHub Jarvis only, I'm getting dependencies not not message trying on Isengard v15.1?
(2015-09-15, 14:29)logan_x50 Wrote: Hello Wyrm,

is the AppTV skin on GitHub Jarvis only, I'm getting dependencies not not message trying on Isengard v15.1?
logan_x50,

Sorry my bad, bumped my local version of the apptv uisounds resource and then made the change to my local addon.xml file. Should not have been push to github. Just made a push with the corrected addon.xml file, so try grabbing the latest zip from github and it should work. Please advise if this did not fix things.

And in answer to your question about Jarvis only, No I won't make the move to Jarvis for the skin until at least the first beta. Skin should work with Jarvis, although there may be a couple of small changes that might cause minor issues if skin is run on Jarvis.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Thanks. will give the tyres a good kicking
Hello Wyrm,

I did a quick Google but couldn't really find much on how to animated weather icons, Is this something you are going to build into the skin in the future? The way you have the menu organised tells me I should point the skin to a directory where the resource file is but I can't find anything on t'internet.
(2015-09-16, 18:11)logan_x50 Wrote: Hello Wyrm,

I did a quick Google but couldn't really find much on how to animated weather icons, Is this something you are going to build into the skin in the future? The way you have the menu organised tells me I should point the skin to a directory where the resource file is but I can't find anything on t'internet.
logan_x50,

No, in fact it's a very old feature that I managed to break. Instead of a flat directory with the weather condition images files in it, you have a directory with sub directories named for each weather condition. So the directory that you point the skin at has sub directories call 01, 02, 03 etc. Within each of these directories you have a series of image files that are displayed in alphabetical order. So 1.png, 2.png, 3.png etc. The old skin (xTV-SAF) had a weather sub directory under the extras directory that had an example of this, but I removed it for AppTV as I was not real happy with the quality of the graphics (and besides no one seemed to be using it anyway). Ronie's skin Transparency has a directory located somewhere within that is set up like this as he provides support for animated weather icons, go check it out.

Wyrm(AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dependencies for github version0