Mac OS 10.11, Xcode 7 and iOS 9 git support
Just wondering when the git source will get updated to support Mac OS 10.11, Xcode 7 and iOS 9 now that they've been officially released. Will the updates be applied to the Isengard and Jarvis sources or just one of them?
in progress
only jarvis tree btw
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Is there an official thread to track this progress ? I was foolish enough to update to iOS 9 public beta and have not been able to use kodi on my iPad :-( for a couple of months. I messed around with the code for a while but gave up. Thanks for all the work everyone
Current mainline has xcode7 support since yesterday. But i am a bit tired to trouble shoot compile issues by non-developers who just want to have Kodi on non-jailbroken devices. There is a pretty good readme (imo) in our source tree in docs/README.ios - with that you should be able to get it going.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
beware trying to jump to ios min above 7.0, needs several fixes.
Why would we even want to do it when ipad1 are still around *ducks* Wink
hahahaha Smile
@Memphiz... if PM or help section wouldn't throw out a 'please register' error although logged in, one could probably figure it our :-(
No clue what you are talking about.
I am logged in and when I try to send a PM it says I don't have the rights to do so... please register... same when I try the help section and click on a topic I get the message that to view the topic I have to register... I am registered and logged in... that's what I am talking about... so I don't get it. A friend has the same problem from different devices...
You are allowed to send PMs after you have 10 posts in the forum. But this is open source. I don't know who you want to PM, but if its me you can just talk in public ...
Memphiz, dich wollte ich eigentlich nicht PMen... bin Journalist und berichte immer wieder über Addons... jetzt funktioniert Kodi im Moment ja noch nicht auf ios9 aber es scheint ja zu gehen... wäre schön, wenn mir jemand das compilen könnte, dass ich es nur noch signen muss mit Zertifikat... dann könnte ich auch weiterarbeiten Undecided. PMen wollte ich somit jemand der User, der es schon zum Laufen bekommen hat...
And what makes you switch to german? Imo it makes no sense to write about kodi on ios9 as its not officially supported by us atm. So even if someone provides you with a build i don't want to read an article about how bad it works tbh...
it's bad that you think I would bad mouth such a gesture... I am well aware of early portation, alphas, betas, nightlies and so on

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mac OS 10.11, Xcode 7 and iOS 9 git support0