Mac OS 10.11, Xcode 7 and iOS 9 git support
not bad mouth - i just don't understand why you wanna write an article about kodi on ios9 when it officially would be "Kodi is not yet compatible with iOS9 and would need a jailbreak for iOS9 to make it available to the masses if it was compatible". Its just to early and only creates pressure on me (depending on the news site you are working for of course Wink ).

The fact that people can compile and install it is a nice thing. But the changes that are needed to make this work will not be acceptable for the official ios9 support because we would need to drop support for ios5, 6, 7 - and that hits me personal because i run ios6 on most of my devices (all later ios versions are just to slow for iphone 4s and ipad2).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz... I would not write about ios9 and Kodi compatibility... I only want to keep up to date with development and also of course certain addons... but now I can't use it at all because i updated to ios9 thinking to finally get rid of Apples DNS handler upfuck in ios8 (which at least worked out)... would you be so kind and compile a version for me although you NORMALlY won't do it so I can use it again for the moment when signing it with my certificate... I am really pissed at myself that I just expected it to continue working like it did before.
Which Paper/Site are you writing for - i tend to say no - currently I am Standing in my Old flat while people move my whole stuff out into a Truck - i am Moving Cities and Couldn't care less about Building anything ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I didn't guess that it would be so much work, sorry... maybe ANYONE who get it to work could help out... thanks.
@Memphiz... I am having more than 10 posts now and still can't use the PM feature... I want to contact people who got the app to work directly, but like this it's not gonna work.
(2015-09-27, 03:56)HotRainRider Wrote: @Memphiz... I am having more than 10 posts now and still can't use the PM feature... I want to contact people who got the app to work directly, but like this it's not gonna work.

Accounts require 10 posts and being a certain number of days old (I forget how many) in order to PM. However, if you PM people after they've asked you to not use PMs, but just use public posts, then you will have your PM access taken away. On top of that, some people have the reception of PMs disabled, such as Memphiz, so you can't PM him anyways.

If you have something to say then you have to say it in public on the forum. However, I don't think this is for any article you are writing or any of that, I think you just want someone to help you make a personal build. Stop asking. This is your last warning about this. When Kodi is ready for average users then we will tell you.
Scott, please get a grip and rid of the arrogance... I've GOT it now that this is not a helpful environment here and if you had read my post correctly I was talking about a normal (12 post) user who got it to work and I wanted to ask for help to not spam your precious threat here and NOT sending PM to anyone else like Memphiz or someone. And don't worry, won't be asking anything again, cause I am just an AVERAGE user, at least that's what you think you know... never experienced such elite demeanor in a forum where even reading the help files is blocked for new users... and please don't censore my post just because it's the truth. thanks
(2015-10-01, 01:49)HotRainRider Wrote: Scott, please get a grip and rid of the arrogance... I've GOT it now that this is not a helpful environment here and if you had read my post correctly I was talking about a normal (12 post) user who got it to work and I wanted to ask for help to not spam your precious threat here and NOT sending PM to anyone else like Memphiz or someone. And don't worry, won't be asking anything again, cause I am just an AVERAGE user, at least that's what you think you know... never experienced such elite demeanor in a forum where even reading the help files is blocked for new users... and please don't censore my post just because it's the truth. thanks

I asked for assistance too but I guess we just have to wait... someone will share the solution in a feasible manner eventually... thanks for the hard work Team KODI.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mac OS 10.11, Xcode 7 and iOS 9 git support0