Zidoo X1 (allwinner H3) Kodi source code release on github
Hi,could someone Compiled for us plzzzz
is it compatible with the A80T SDK
I don't understand, why people still buy Allwinner devices and then beg for something precompiled...
There still exists the GPL story. And the only thing, Allwinner did (after doing some massive pressure), was to partially rewrite their userspace lib for their video engine. Though it's not prooved imho that the new code is violating GPL. it's also not sure that it does not. Why does no one of the "beggers" recognize, that there is already working open source code for that but no one has started to put this into a userspace lib or even use this code directly in kodi...
Using the libs from Allwinner and begging for something precompiled will kill these open source efforts imho.
rellla
(2015-09-21, 09:00)rellla Wrote: I don't understand, why people still buy Allwinner devices and then beg for something precompiled...
There still exists the GPL story. And the only thing, Allwinner did (after doing some massive pressure), was to partially rewrite their userspace lib for their video engine. Though it's not prooved imho that the new code is violating GPL. it's also not sure that it does not. Why does no one of the "beggers" recognize, that there is already working open source code for that but no one has started to put this into a userspace lib or even use this code directly in kodi...
Using the libs from Allwinner and begging for something precompiled will kill these open source efforts imho.
rellla

Just I don't have the SDK, I found one, but it's dated and over 9 GB download
if someone could do it for us, it will be welcome
1º they need to rebase the commits and fix missing files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X1 (allwinner H3) Kodi source code release on github2