STRM Files in Library "Watched Status"
I know this has been discussed before. I just created a thread here but thought I would link to it here to hopefully get some visibility

Here is the original thread I just started
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239201

Essentially because of the way Kodi determines Watched status, it wont work with STRM files.

Some addons are able to overcome this issue (not sure exactly how). It would be great to have this feature built in to Kodi. I am hoping maybe one of the devs would take a look this one
I don't think strm files should be marked as watched. They're potentially ever changing (even in home use... Think IP camera streams).
You can mark .strm files as watched using the context menu. I do this with shows I have added via the Amazon Prime addon.
I disagree. I think we should have the option to choose to enable automatic watched status on STRM files. In my implementation, they are not constantly changing. I can understand why some wouldn't want the feature but for me and obviously others it would be quite useful
Marking them manually will work but takes consistency and effort. Both of which are lacking in my 4 and 6 year old Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
STRM Files in Library "Watched Status"1