Rugby World Cup
Hi guys! Any good add-on for streaming the Rugby World cup?
It'll be available on the ITV Player addon. I believe they have the full coverage.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
Thank you!
(2015-09-18, 09:03)speedwell68 Wrote: It'll be available on the ITV Player addon. I believe they have the full coverage.

hi .

for the itv addon,does it have any geographical limitation? im from malaysia and would like to watch the rugby and football la liga spain and english premiership.kindly advice .thanks
(2015-09-27, 12:03)nyumnyum2k Wrote:
(2015-09-18, 09:03)speedwell68 Wrote: It'll be available on the ITV Player addon. I believe they have the full coverage.

hi .

for the itv addon,does it have any geographical limitation? im from malaysia and would like to watch the rugby and football la liga spain and english premiership.kindly advice .thanks

ITV Player does not carry La Liga or Premiership football. ITV is a free to air channel in the UK. I don't believe ITV Player is available outside of the UK.
thanks RayW. may i know if you have any suggestion on add on for sport especially Sky Sport
Hi nyumnyum2k - ITV player is geo-locked to UK on an IP basis - this can be got round by using a proxy server service such as VPNicity
Hi nyumnyum2k - ITV player is geo-locked to UK on an IP basis - this can be got round by using a proxy server service such as VPNicity

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rugby World Cup0