Translation now on Transifex
Please register and help translate into your language.

https://www.transifex.com/teamxbmc/xbmc-...ience1080/
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Here's the progress so far, please join and help translate your language.

English - 100%
English (US) - 100%
English (Australia) - 80%
English (NZ) - 52%
Lithuanian - 100%
German - 100%
Dutch - 93%
Polish - 91%
French - 84%
French (Candada) - 84%
Portuguese - 75%
Portuguese (Brazil) - 84%
Korean - 83%
Hebrew - 82%
Italian - 82%
Spanish - 82%
Swedish - 82%
Malay - 81%
Croatian - 80%

How is australian english different from american or british english? Big Grin I have been to Australia but apart from pronunciation and some different words, that are in no relation to technology and/or are only colloquially used, I couldn't see the difference.

Serious question btw.
(2015-09-20, 13:56)Doc.Ex Wrote: How is australian english different from american or british english? Big Grin I have been to Australia but apart from pronunciation and some different words, that are in no relation to technology and/or are only colloquially used, I couldn't see the difference.

Serious question btw.

It's not up to me. If it were, I'd remove all and only have English - the type of English used in England. But, to give an example of US English, "color". The English word is "colour". It's pedantic but, again, not up to me.

Ah I see. Well, as far as I know in Australia it's a matter of preference and both spellings are correct. Same with labour/labor etc. But I agree with you, it is useless to have so many language variations for a software like Kodi. How many languages have to be completed to release the update? If it is possible to join multiple language teams on Transifex I could at least finish the australian localisation.
(2015-09-21, 01:24)Doc.Ex Wrote: Ah I see. Well, as far as I know in Australia it's a matter of preference and both spellings are correct. Same with labour/labor etc. But I agree with you, it is useless to have so many language variations for a software like Kodi. How many languages have to be completed to release the update? If it is possible to join multiple language teams on Transifex I could at least finish the australian localisation.

There is no set number by the Team, but my personal aim is the majority of EU languages - these are the most commonly used for Kodi around the world and include: English, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese.

Tongue 
Spanish 100%, but needs revision Sleepy
I plan on pulling the strings over the weekend. The latest version is available from my Github to test for German and English users - please report any issues, if you find them.

Strings are being synced tomorrow, then a release is due. Please, if you want your language available, translate it using the link in the first post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translation now on Transifex0