Lazy TV question
Aloha, Im using Lazy Tv but want to expand it a bit. As it is the program will only let you create 1 list of programs to choose from.
Id like to have 2-3 play lists, a morning an afternoon and a night set.

can anyone point me to the author or have suggestions as to expanding this/

Thanks for responses in advance.
Im wondering, I CLONED the program, is there a way to launch THAT clone? Im hoping I can have 3 versions of the program each for a time frame morn- after- night, Id rather have these built into the one program but having 3 copies with difrent programs would be fine also...

so I guess Im asking how do I launch that clone?

heres the quote from the instrustions:

Clone LazyTV Now
This option instructs LazyTV to create a copy of itself. It will prompt you for the name of the clone. You can create as many clones as you like, but they must all have different names. Importantly, the LazyTV parent and LazyTV clone can have different settings. Each clone is distinct, but shares the parents LazyTV service. Cloning also allows you to have multiple LazyTV entries in the Home menu or launcher of various skins.

There are a number of reasons why you might want to clone LazyTV:
One clone might have the random Player set as the primary function, while another has the List view.
One clone might be filtered using a specific smart playlist, while another clone is filtered using a specific show list.
One clone might play a random playlist of TV Shows, while another clone might play a random playlist of movies.

"Each clone is distinct, but shares the parents LazyTV service. Cloning also allows you to have multiple LazyTV entries in the Home menu or launcher of various skins."

This is what I want to do, but cant figure out how to get a clone up on the menus.... help plz Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lazy TV question0