Where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release?
@macel I think you are actually right about this! It's all about the money!
(2015-09-20, 07:59)macel Wrote: It's pretty simple, as long as he delays the release he has steady income.. Only limit will be the actual Kodi releases which are quickly coming up for the skin. Though it he wants to maximize profit he can release this skin just before Jarvis comes out and then start another donation cycle for MQ7.

that reads like the skin is gonna be payware if you want to use the current version of kodi.
I would have to agree. Feels like we aren't really getting anywhere. As it was said before. First it was waiting for Helix and now as Kodi changes with the skin settings we will have to wait until Jarvis and then what if something changes after that? Just feels like there is always an "excuse" as to why it has to be postponed again and again. Understand things change but they seem to be changing all the time. I don't understand why it can't be like any release or what Scott does? Release it and then keep the updates going. Otherwise the rate this is going there will always be an "excuse".

I am just grateful for all of Scott's work that he does.
No one forces you to donate for the skin.
Get another skin and use that one and stop nagging
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Just made a account to nag ?
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2015-09-20, 14:33)TRaSH Wrote: No one forces you to donate for the skin.
Get another skin and use that one and stop nagging

(2015-09-20, 19:54)TRaSH Wrote: Just made a account to nag ?

People are more than entitled to voice their opinions. Please be polite and respectful.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-09-20, 22:45)Piers Wrote: People are more than entitled to voice their opinions. Please be polite and respectful.

respectful to trolls? ;-)
fyi ROBINHOOD = iblong = a dozen previous nicks that were banned before.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-09-20, 23:32)ronie Wrote:
(2015-09-20, 22:45)Piers Wrote: People are more than entitled to voice their opinions. Please be polite and respectful.

respectful to trolls? ;-)
fyi ROBINHOOD = iblong = a dozen previous nicks that were banned before.

That's fine, ronie, but the posts should be reported. I banned a user yesterday and I check all reports. I'd rather talk to you elsewhere about this Sad
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where is MQ6 Isengard Public Release?0