• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Ditto-Rain - Indian movies/shows/live
Works great on my side . Thanks.. Any chance there are english subtitles?
(2015-10-01, 23:09)veez999 Wrote: Works great on my side . Thanks.. Any chance there are english subtitles?

are there subtitles on website?
(2015-10-01, 23:20)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2015-10-01, 23:09)veez999 Wrote: Works great on my side . Thanks.. Any chance there are english subtitles?

According to Zees website they do use subtitles.Nothing happens if i enable this feature on Kodi.
(2015-10-01, 23:32)veez999 Wrote:
(2015-10-01, 23:20)yocoldrain Wrote:

According to Zees website they do use subtitles.Nothing happens if i enable this feature on Kodi.

you'll have to find me video so I can look at it, whether its being pulled or hard-coded.
@yocoldrain Thank you for creating this addon. This addon is awesome. Can't thank you enough. I had one suggestion/request, once we stop playing the video(or channel) can you make it go back to the main list? right now it shows a blank page, then you click on the .. and then go to the list page.
One more question i had was, can i call a video(channel) in another plugin? i tried plugin://plugin.ditto........ but did not work. can you please help with this?
Click on the + sign below If I have helped you
(2015-10-02, 15:51)alienhead95 Wrote: @yocoldrain Thank you for creating this addon. This addon is awesome. Can't thank you enough. I had one suggestion/request, once we stop playing the video(or channel) can you make it go back to the main list? right now it shows a blank page, then you click on the .. and then go to the list page.
One more question i had was, can i call a video(channel) in another plugin? i tried plugin://plugin.ditto........ but did not work. can you please help with this?

I don't think its possible to go back to previous page, since I'm actually using blank page to stop looping of the video even after proessing Stop. I may be able to do fix this if I write play method for each category (tvshows, live, movies) and have it load previous folder on Stop. Currently its single method for all 3 category so at stop its not possible to find out which category was playing. I may work on this when I get some time. Also for calling from different plugin, I havent tried, but if it were to work it'd be plugin://plugin.video.ditto-rain (you're missing video up there). Let me know how it works out.
I thought there would be technical difficulties, that's why you might have not implemented it. Thank you for responding.
For calling this plugin in another plugin, what I did was, I added a link to my favorites. Then copied the link from the favorites.xml and tried putting that in a strm file without any success. I thought you would know. Thanks though.
Thank you again for this awesome addon.
(2015-10-02, 16:22)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2015-10-02, 15:51)alienhead95 Wrote: @yocoldrain Thank you for creating this addon. This addon is awesome. Can't thank you enough. I had one suggestion/request, once we stop playing the video(or channel) can you make it go back to the main list? right now it shows a blank page, then you click on the .. and then go to the list page.

I don't think its possible to go back to previous page, since I'm actually using blank page to stop looping of the video even after proessing Stop. I may be able to do fix this if I write play method for each category (tvshows, live, movies) and have it load previous folder on Stop. Currently its single method for all 3 category so at stop its not possible to find out which category was playing. I may work on this when I get some time. Also for calling from different plugin, I havent tried, but if it were to work it'd be plugin://plugin.video.ditto-rain (you're missing video up there). Let me know how it works out.
Click on the + sign below If I have helped you
Nice addon. Thanks Smile
Fixes added - Removed empty directory when stream is loaded, and rather keep existing directory. Resuming should work now for movies and tvshows.
Yocoldrain first of all. Thank you from my mom and I. Really appreciate you making this addon and updating it. I'm not sure if other people are experiencing the same thing but it takes about 3-4 minutes to load a page. I'm in Canada does that have anything to do with it. Anyone else experiencing the same lag time?
(2015-10-10, 19:16)thusnani Wrote: Yocoldrain first of all. Thank you from my mom and I. Really appreciate you making this addon and updating it. I'm not sure if other people are experiencing the same thing but it takes about 3-4 minutes to load a page. I'm in Canada does that have anything to do with it. Anyone else experiencing the same lag time?

Well, Thank You! I'm actually not experiencing any lag, infact it seems faster now after latest update. Do you have lag time on website itself? or just the addon? Feel free to PM me.
I'm not experiencing any lag either
Just the addon. I thought an update would help and I updated the addon to 1.0.3 today but no dice.
great work
great to see you back bro
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ditto-Rain - Indian movies/shows/live5