Win How does the timer work in 15.1?
Hi,

I used Kodi to successfully record TV last week. Then I upgraded to 15.1. Now I have no clue how to set up the timer.

- I can't type in date. Can only use the up and down arrow. When it goes to a close future date, it will then just jump back to choosing a day of the week

- I tried weekly schedule, instead of single date. However, if I set it to record on Sunday afternoon, first date being Sept 20, the next timer appears to be Dec 28.

- The first entry in the timer appears to be totally screwed up. Its date just changes itself, whenever I add or delete a timer.

Is there some way to get it to work in the most simple way? Enter a date, time and channel and then record?

Thanks
Which addon are you using? Kodi 15 doesn't support repeating timers so I'm guessing you're using the timer dialog provided by your addon.
I am only aware of 2 add-ons I installed: Next PVR and KeyMap Editor.

How do I tell what is causing this problem?

Thanks
Going through My add-ons in settings, I can't see any add-on with a name in timer. Except the 2 I mentioned above, all are from the default installation package.
That means the NextPVR addon provides the timer dialog. Moving the thread to the correct subforum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How does the timer work in 15.1?0