IPTV Subscription. Use in Kodi/Ivue
Hello.

I consider myself reasonably tech savvy, however, i just can't work this out.

I have an Iptv subscription from wsswebhost. i pay for it monthly. It comes with approximately 300 channels. Everything from freeview tv to sky movies and sports etc etc.

Just to let you know my setup, Im using an Amazon TV Firestick. I have various apps on it including Kodi (isenngard). I have an IPTV app (android) which i just enter the url that i have been provided with for my IPTV subscription, and it loads all of the channels up. I just pick which one i want to watch and off we go. However, Its not the nicest looking layout. Its just icons that say the name of the channel and no EPG. Although this will suffice for me, the Mrs is unimpressed that it doesnt look like a normal set top box and that she cant see whats coming on now and next and all that jazz.

Ive had a browse through the web and found Ivue. So i installed this into Kodi. Looks great and like a proper set top box layout. However, i cannot for the life of me get it to work.

HOW do i use my IPTV subscription in a programme such as Ivue? For example, if i click on Sky sports 1, how do i load up the sky sports 1 stream from my subscription? I can't see anywhere to add a remote path url to point to my subscription.

I might be barking up the wrong tree all together and someone may come along and tell me that this can't be done. Any help would be amazing.

Many thanks

Chris
You probably want the IPTVSimple PVR addon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Subscription. Use in Kodi/Ivue0