Win control Netflix app with a remote control
Netflix Remote Controller is a helper windows app that runs in the background whilst you watch Netflix on your Kodi setup.

It's Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 only, and requires the official Netflix app (AKA Metro app) to be installed from the Windows Store. The Netflix app isn't remote control friendly. This tool aims to solve that. However, it's currently in early beta phase.

More info and download link here: NetflixRemoteController

I've only tested 1920x1080 and 1360x768 resolutions so far, but may work with some success on others.
No specific remote is necessary. I use it with a standard Windows RC6 Media Center remote (Philips branded).
Thanks, I will think it´s great.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
looks pretty cool, thanks for sharing.
As the Netflixbmc add-on is currently victim of website changes at Netflix this is a great alternative. Will you be sharing the source code for others to help with development? If not, is there any chance this app could be adapted to run the NOW TV metro app for UK users?
What is the difference between this and the AutoHotkey script that basically just jumped your mouse around based on the size of the icons?
It's not currently open-source.
The difference between this and previous version: a bunch of new features and the element detection method has been re-architected to work across a variety of resolutions / DPIs. More details on my changelog page which can be found at the bottom of http://sticky-ux.com/apps/NetflixRemoteController/
@kmarq, where can I find this Autohotkey script? I'm very interested, so I can use a bunch of other sites in conjunction with kodi Smile
(2016-04-26, 16:22)vtwin0001 Wrote: @kmarq, where can I find this Autohotkey script? I'm very interested, so I can use a bunch of other sites in conjunction with kodi Smile

I don't have it bookmarked anymore. I gave up and got a FireTV Stick so I could use Netflix and Amazon Prime without dealing with all this
thanks anyhow, mate Smile
Discovered this today. I think it's great for Windows users. It even has refresh rates buttons configurable on your remote, for 24/25/60Hz.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
I have NOT tried this (use a Fire TV for streaming), but if you don't mind using an Android phone vs a dedicated remote, I'm almost certain that the app Unified Remote would work well. I'd be surprised if it didn't.
This is an interesting and wonderful thing as it is improved and will be released officially
Amazing app, thanks!
One question, how can we control the volume?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
control Netflix app with a remote control1