v14 AEON NOX skin lost its submenus
Hello all! Out of the blue, today, Aeon NOX skin lost its submenus on the main screen. I've gone to system settings in hopes to reset to default, but that has no result. Is there a way to completely delete the skin and reinstall or is there some other sort of fix?

Thanks in advance!
Rollback the skin shortcuts add on.
(2015-09-21, 23:04)GTunney Wrote: Rollback the skin shortcuts add on.

How exactly do I do that?
Yea, I had to manually re-add the sub menu items... not too much trouble but still annoying nonetheless. You think they would've made the plugin backwards-compatible Huh

I am having same problem. How do I do that? I even tried completely uninstalling Kodi and data and reinstalled. As soon as I install skin the sub menus show up for a second and then disappear!
(2015-09-23, 01:23)DAlba Wrote:

I am having same problem. How do I do that? I even tried completely uninstalling Kodi and data and reinstalled. As soon as I install skin the sub menus show up for a second and then disappear!

Anyone?
Mine lost all its submenus too. But I'm running 15.1
Same sort of problem, load a build of mine onto another device and menu shortcuts are there one min and gone the next.
The latest version of the Skin Shortcuts script - which is used by Nox 5 to manage submenus - dropped support for the old file format that the skins default sub-menu's were provided in. Whilst we contacted skins on the repo that were still using the old file format before the change was made, and have made efforts to contact mod-skinners who are still using the old method since - we simply don't have the time to check every single mod.

So, if you're having problems with a particular mod of Nox 5, please contact the mod creator and ask them to update to the newer file format (in many cases they can simply pull the newer versions of the files from Nox 5 itself.) If there's a skinner who requires assistance in converting to the new file format, please ask them to ping me - either in the Skin Shortcuts thread in the Skinners forum, or @Ignoble61 on GitHub.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON NOX skin lost its submenus0