• 19(current)
[OFFICIAL] MPlayer.dll development branch feedback.
Oh my God!

I discovered that xbox's cpu is a Celeron, not a Pentium III!

Is a Celeron based in Pentium III... Stare Angry
Considering you can't use Core I wonder if you think it's possible to improve the speed any significant amount in mplayer. There's a lot of 264-videos that'd need approximately "only" 5-10% increase to be perfect. Or is it almost stretched as much as it can without effectively utilizing the GPU?
Some of the files were updated so here's the latest build:
mplayer20070519.rar

Built using GCC 3.4.4 on Mingw.
hmm... are you also coding mplayer, wiz? I thought it was only elupus.. Well, the more the merrier Smile
gronne Wrote:hmm... are you also coding mplayer, wiz? I thought it was only elupus.. Well, the more the merrier Smile

It is elupus. It used to be ezar2003, but I don't know what happened to him. Wizboy grabbed a tarball and compiled the source to a .dll
lana lang
gronne Wrote:There's a lot of 264-videos that'd need approximately "only" 5-10% increase to be perfect.?
Agreed and it would be amazing if it happened.
gunchums Wrote:Agreed and it would be amazing if it happened.

Perhaps you can help elupus with some of your knowledge of mplayer for faster decoding Wink
lana lang
Hy elupus,

I have uploaded a problemeatic sample video which can't be played with any newer mplayer.dll

I have told you about it here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=1...post135127

The link to the file on Rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/32380850/sample.vdr.html

There is also a problem with a 'jumping' progressbar when playing the video. You will see this.

It would be nive if you could fix the mplayer.dll.

Thanks,

pacemaker
Diontae16 Wrote:It is elupus. It used to be ezar2003, but I don't know what happened to him. Wizboy grabbed a tarball and compiled the source to a .dll

I only compiled it. I couldn't write code to save my life.
What is the status of this?
of what?, this mplayer is in svn. I probably should lock this thread as it has no bearing on anything anymore
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

elupus Wrote:of what?, this mplayer is in svn. I probably should lock this thread as it has no bearing on anything anymore

I guess my question was more towards the h.264 capabilities people were talking about in this thread.
nothing new on that front
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

• 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OFFICIAL] MPlayer.dll development branch feedback.0