Fire Stick cancel sub
If you purchase a Fire Stick and load Kodi on it will it still work after canceling the free 30 days ?
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
You don't need Prime to keep the Fire Stick working. You do need an active Amazon account though. So yes, it should keep working.
(2015-09-22, 17:00)whitebelly Wrote: You don't need Prime to keep the Fire Stick working. You do need an active Amazon account though. So yes, it should keep working.

Awwww Thank you ! I was a little worried ! Ever since I heard the new version 3 is coming out I have been telling my friends to run out and get the current stick. I totally blanked out about the subscription !
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
(2015-09-22, 22:10)Rickt1962 Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 17:00)whitebelly Wrote: You don't need Prime to keep the Fire Stick working. You do need an active Amazon account though. So yes, it should keep working.

Awwww Thank you ! I was a little worried ! Ever since I heard the new version 3 is coming out I have been telling my friends to run out and get the current stick. I totally blanked out about the subscription !

What version 3?
The specs are currently the same between the new one and the old onje minus the software and the voice remote which is new. The interal specs of the new stick and the old stick are IDENTICAL to each other.
Has anyone side load Kodi on the new Fire Stick with Voice ?
It's the same hardware, just with updated Fire OS and the voice remote. As far as I know, it still works, but I'm not sure how well the 3rd party app launchers are working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fire Stick cancel sub0