Release Video Addon for TCM
V1.0.1 in the kodi.org repo or direct download:
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/gotham/plu...-1.0.1.zip

Video addon for Turner Classic Movies. I forgot I had this and didn't release it. These are classic movies, they change everyday and are usually only available for 5-6 days when they appear, so check back often.
Let me know if it works for you.

You should get an "auto-update" or "update available" message, depending on your "auto-update" setting. You may need to do a "Check for updates" to see the new version.
Not working in Germany, no Smart DNS/VPN active.

Debug Log: http://xbmclogs.com/pb1saum0l
(2015-09-23, 12:33)Eye in the sky Wrote: Not working in Germany, no Smart DNS/VPN active.

Debug Log: http://xbmclogs.com/pb1saum0l

Definitely needs a VPN/Smart DNS with US IP.
Thanks for this! Appreciate the multitude of video addons you churn out.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-09-22, 20:41)learningit Wrote: Video addon for Turner Classic Movies. I forgot I had this and didn't release it. These are classic movies, they change everyday and are usually only available for 5-6 days when they appear, so check back often.
Let me know if it works for you.

You have no idea, how happy you have made me with this. Thank you! Blush
Just one problem - videos are very jittery and stutter. I have a very fast connection and no problems with other streamingservices.
Also looks interlaced. I also have VC-1 on my PI. Shame at the moment it is pretty unwatchable.

Any idea what the reason could be? It works fine on my iPad and my PC - just not via Kodi / Openelec.
(2015-09-29, 15:14)3dgeek Wrote: Just one problem - videos are very jittery and stutter. I have a very fast connection and no problems with other streamingservices.
I also have VC-1 on my PI. Shame at the moment it is pretty unwatchable.

Any idea what the reason could be? It works fine on my iPad and my PC - just not via Kodi / Openelec.

No idea, though it seems obvious that it is a platform issue.
Is it running well for you? I can watch it via normal website or TCM app.
(2015-09-29, 15:42)3dgeek Wrote: Is it running well for you? I can watch it via normal website or TCM app.
Works fine for me under Win 8/Win10, Android on a Fire Stick and openElec on an Intel NUC.
Hmm strange, the Pi2 is usually very good with playing stuff. Well, just have to see if someone else running a PI2 also has the problem.
Maybe something in my settings - but then again all is standard and everything else works fine.
Run Kodi on your PC and see if the addon works ok. You'll then have your answer.
Just did Windows 10 Inengard - Same problem! Rebuffering and a sort of interlaced look.
So it is not the Pi2.

I am using a Smart DNS service, TCM is supported and works fine through original app or Website.

Is it the Isengard 15.2 RC2 build?
OK, the problem is the SmartDNS service!

I just tried via VPN and it worked! So, I will have to ask them to see into the problem.
Cool addon. Thanks. Big GrinBig Grin
(2015-09-29, 17:40)3dgeek Wrote: OK, the problem is the SmartDNS service!

I just tried via VPN and it worked! So, I will have to ask them to see into the problem.

I could have told you a DNS service won't cut it for this addon if you had posted that in your original questions. This addon uses an encrypted rtmp link which usually requires a VPN solution if you're trying to go around the geo restrictions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Addon for TCM1