Music library album list <label2>
Hello all,

I hope this isn't too simple a question for all you guys creating beautiful skins from scratch but I am trying to make a simple edit to Arctic Zephyr which I have been enjoying using over the last few months.

What I want is in the Music library Album list is to have the year display on the right hand side (<label2>) of each item instead of repeating the artist name but I cannot for the life of me find where this is set. I've traced my way through the xml files for the views and layouts and tried various searches across the whole skin folder but I am still none the wiser. I have a background in web development but this has stumped me! I read somewhere that in some views <label2> is tied to the active Sort (and I have seen this happen) but the album list is sorted by Year and still it shows the artist.

Can anyone help, please? Smile

Thanks!

-Sheepish
(2015-09-22, 21:18)Sheepish Wrote: I read somewhere that in some views <label2> is tied to the active Sort (and I have seen this happen) but the album list is sorted by Year and still it shows the artist.

in some views it is, but it's currently not very consistent... at least not in the music library.
work is being done to make sure label2 reflects the chosen sort option at all times:
7841 (PR)
8091 (PR)

as for your question about modding Arctic Zephyr, please ask it in their support forum:
http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for clarifying Ronie and also for the interesting github links. If it has been committed does it mean it will definitely be a feature in Jarvis?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music library album list <label2>0