v16 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 16 Jarvis
(2015-10-15, 03:57)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2015-10-15, 01:22)Rjsachse Wrote: Thank you Scott. The rest of you piss off! I am sic of going to threads and reading the same bull....

Thank you again Scott sorry your great work gets lost in unless information.

Please keep this thread about mq5 jarvis.

Uh oh, we better do as he says. Rofl Made ya look again.

Yer sorry had to listen to someone all day talking and talking about nothing. Came here and snapped. Sorry all.

Scott have you thought about improving mq5 with script skin helper service.

Eg. PVR thumbs. Duration. Colour Picker.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Maybe this could help some people trying to install alpha version right now without success.

I installed a few minutes ago the alpha version to an android tablet with kodi nightly and i faced a dependency problem with opensubtitles addon not downloading and stoping alpha aeon mq5 jarvis install,

It seems opensubtitles was shutdown two days ago from official repository.

Manually downloading and instaling the zip from his official github page solve the problem and allow alpha Aeon MQ5 jarvis installation:

https://github.com/amet/service.subtitle...ag/5.0.14b
(2015-10-21, 06:57)sammarbella Wrote: Maybe this could help some people trying to install alpha version right now without success.

I installed a few minutes ago the alpha version to an android tablet with kodi nightly and i faced a dependency problem with opensubtitles addon not downloading and stoping alpha aeon mq5 jarvis install,

It seems opensubtitles was shutdown two days ago from official repository.

Manually downloading and instaling the zip from his official github page solve the problem and allow alpha Aeon MQ5 jarvis installation:

https://github.com/amet/service.subtitle...ag/5.0.14b

Thanks for that. It also causes the skin to be marked as broken in my repos for Isengard and Helix, Unfortunately, once marked broken even if you later install opensubtitles.org from the zip it still shows the skin as broken. But I guess installing the skin from zip instead of repo does work.

scott s.
Loving this mod so far, do you by any chance have this for MQ6?
(2015-10-22, 17:29)vineet381 Wrote: Loving this mod so far, do you by any chance have this for MQ6?

I have passed on some stuff that I have found in MQ5 that I see also impacts MQ6 but since MQ6 is in active development it doesn't really make sense to have multiple groups modding the code.

scott s.
Thanks Scott! Gonna check this out tonight with the new Jarvis alpha.
So, it works. Didn't test much more than just watching TV and some videos, but I'm satisfied.

Then again, my updated Kodi started with the Isengard MQ version and that worked fine as well. Wink

For those who wondered, after installing the Jarvis MQ zip file, my settings from the Isengard version were still intact in the new skin, despite having a new name (Jarvis instead of Isengard) etc. So all is okay.
Attention Scott: now you are part of mq development can you make your updates for the different versions on the official kodi repo?

Because of you, all of us can enjoy mq5 on v.15 & v.16 and gives us so much hope for mq6 skin being compatible with future releases.

Thanks again for your work.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
A new alpha release of MQ5 Jarvismod is available. This should contain all fixed from the Isengard 7.1.13 release.
Jarvismod release 8.1.13.a4
This should be used with Kodi Jarvis 16 A4 or later.

scott s.
Thanks!

Only a few weeks more to Jarvis.

I'm using your previous build on android nightly without problem.

I'm going to update it right now.
Hi scott967!

Thanks a lot for your work.

For Isengard you created an Aeon MQ5 repository. Would it be a big effort for you to do the same for Jarvis?
No activity for awhile, just wanted to say thanks scott967 for your work on this, it's my preferred skin over mq6 & I hope development on it continues.

In the meantime I was bored and made a Batman themed version if anyone is interested, have at it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/joy7eeutv2v062...6.zip?dl=0
I also wanna say THANK YOU for your nice work.

But what about a MQ6 Mod for Jarvis? ;-)
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
Aeon MQ5 Jarvismod 8.1.14 has been released. I also have a repo for it. See first post for info with links and how-to. This is a "beta" release but should be close. Tested on Kodi Jarvis 16.0 beta 5. Any bugs / requests please post on this thread. Note: if there is something in MQ6 you really like please advise. If it is a view mod, please provide link to thread for the mod, as there are many good MQ6 mods out there. But don't expect a lot of work on the home page widgets -- recommend just use MQ6 if you really need those. I know MQ7 is in work, so I am not real keen on spending a lot of time looking at MQ6 since I highly recommend moving to Jarvis (if you use the music library, I consider this "a must").

scott s.
(2016-01-14, 04:58)scott967 Wrote: I know MQ7 is in work, so I am not real keen on spending a lot of time looking at MQ6 since I highly recommend moving to Jarvis (if you use the music library, I consider this "a must").
scott s.

When i understand right u are planning to make a MQ7 mod? Big Grin
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 16 Jarvis1