Release Chroma 2.x for Kodi 16.x Jarvis
Chroma 2.x - Jarvis

Here is the home page of the skin on GitHub:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.chroma

If you like this skin and you want to help a little bit, you can donate here:

--
Hi. I am really liking your skin but I would like to try it on Kodi Jarvis. However, fresh install of Kodi and fresh download of your Jarvis skin and it won't load..only tells me "Dependency could not be ....something or other..couldn't read it." Any advice?? Thanks!
You need to install the script.skin.helper.service addon to manually install the latest version on github, since the addon is not yet in the Kodi repository: https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...master.zip

Tgx
Love you're new skin,

it is possible to create a red or deep red Sikn?

thank you for your great skin.

greetings from Germany Smile
(2015-10-07, 23:24)d3rb Wrote: it is possible to create a red or deep red Sikn?

It could be for the next releases.

Thanks

Tgx
TGX good morning.
Are you a bad person (Big GrinBig Grin) .My Kodi looks perfect with your skin Nebula and now you create Chroma skin. Not knowing which of the two skins use, have both installed and used interchangeably. Thanks for their skins, are perfect.
Is it possible to include the icons of film study?
Is it possible to separate a little menu icons Chroma?
Is it possible to separate a little posters on view "Cover Wrap"?
I think it would be nicer.

Thanks and greetings from Spain.
Studios logos are already in my todo list.
Stay tuned!

Tgx
Hi

Quick question..

On the TV Guide, when adding a new series timer, the guide does not update immediately to reflect a timer has been added.

If you scroll far enough away, so that it has to be redraw that part of the guide it does then highlight the item as being recorded.

In confluence the recording icon shows immediately after setting a timer.

Is this a bug in Chroma, or just how it is, because one is an icon, and one is a change of background colour of the item.

Thanks

Alan
Kodi 16 Beta 5, Front Ends: Fire TV & Minix Neo Z64 Win10 Both with KOver Skin, Backend: Win10, Emby & DVBLink PVR With 6 DVB-T Freeview Tuners
Yes i know about this behavior.
It's not a skin bug, but it's Kodi itself which does not refresh the background immediately.

Tgx
(2015-12-15, 20:01)Tgxcorporation Wrote: Yes i know about this behavior.
It's not a skin bug, but it's Kodi itself which does not refresh the background immediately.

Tgx

Thanks for replying,

I thought that it was probably Kodi, but thought I would ask just in case Wink

Great skin by the way, my favourite at the moment.
Kodi 16 Beta 5, Front Ends: Fire TV & Minix Neo Z64 Win10 Both with KOver Skin, Backend: Win10, Emby & DVBLink PVR With 6 DVB-T Freeview Tuners
I love the skin, but seems like the only thing missing is the ability to add custom widgets for video addons?
(2016-01-23, 02:15)jdig4240 Wrote: I love the skin, but seems like the only thing missing is the ability to add custom widgets for video addons?

What do you mean for custom widgets?

Tgx
PseudoTV LIVE does not seem to work with this skin.
Are you able to fix it? i really like this skin
(2016-03-21, 06:56)dscraw4d Wrote: PseudoTV LIVE does not seem to work with this skin.
Are you able to fix it? i really like this skin

Sorry, too much work with this addon. You need to ask the addon's developer for support.

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chroma 2.x for Kodi 16.x Jarvis0