Release Chroma 2.x for Kodi 16.x Jarvis
Wonderful job, but i feel that could be more awesome if have more interfaces in movies
But is a good option, thanks
Hi Tgx,

Firstly great skin. I have setup some widgets but when I try to access them through the menu by pressing the up button, nothing appears. They will only start to appear after 45sec or so and that is only 2-3 of them and within 5-10sec later, all come up.

Is there something that can be done to have them appear instantly as soon as you press the up button?

By the way, it only seems to happen when you enter Kodi for the first time, ie. after a restart or power on (android device). Once they appear, the widgets are visible at all times. I can live with this....

Thanks
George
I love this skin. I have been using Aeon MQ6 which looks good, but some of the menus are so busy that I have been looking for something simpler, but still with a very cool look. You have succeeded wonderfully.

One item that I would respectfully request: For the Quit menu (something that I use quite a lot by depressing the S key, which opens the Quit menu), it would be GREAT if we could add our own menu items. For example, to get to Favourites from anywhere in Kodi, I would like to be able to add Favourites (or any other standard Kodi menu item, for that matter).

Of course I have no idea just how difficult this would be to achieve. But if it's not too tricky, I for one would really appreciate this feature.

In any case, Tgx, keep up the fantastic work!
Cheers................................DenmanGuy

Amp: ONKYO TX-SR494; Display: SAMSUNG Q60 58" QLED TV; Processor: Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2nd Gen) - Quad-core 2.0GHz; OS: Android; RAM: 16 GB; KODI: 20.2.0
(2016-07-29, 07:37)yioryos467 Wrote: Hi Tgx,

Firstly great skin. I have setup some widgets but when I try to access them through the menu by pressing the up button, nothing appears. They will only start to appear after 45sec or so and that is only 2-3 of them and within 5-10sec later, all come up.

Is there something that can be done to have them appear instantly as soon as you press the up button?

By the way, it only seems to happen when you enter Kodi for the first time, ie. after a restart or power on (android device). Once they appear, the widgets are visible at all times. I can live with this....

This is normal. Kodi needs time to collect data at startup for the smartplaylists used for widgets.
I'm not aware of any method which could speed up the process.

Tgx
(2016-08-05, 01:50)DenmanGuy Wrote: One item that I would respectfully request: For the Quit menu (something that I use quite a lot by depressing the S key, which opens the Quit menu), it would be GREAT if we could add our own menu items. For example, to get to Favourites from anywhere in Kodi, I would like to be able to add Favourites (or any other standard Kodi menu item, for that matter).

Yes, i'll add this option for the next release.

Thanks

Tgx
Is there a way to make the startup page stay a certain time in the actual code and not just in the settings?
You need to analyze the "Startup.xml" file and look for the line

<onload>AlarmClock(StartupDelay,SetFocus(12),$VAR[StartupDelay],silent)</onload>

Tgx
Thank you very much.
Chroma 2.10.0 is out!

Thanks

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chroma 2.x for Kodi 16.x Jarvis0