Req Just a suggestion, but what about a Welcome Center ??
Lightbulb 
Hey everybody, I just joined up and thought I'd start off by say hello to everyone . . . Only problem is, I couldn't really find a place in the forum (except maybe off topic ?!) where I could do that. If there is, correct me if im wrong please, but did go through and look a few times. So my suggestion is simply, a Welcome Center discussion forum. It would be good for all the newbies to have a place of their own, where they can all go right after joining, and get those "first post phobias" out of the way. Also, it would be a place where we could open up, and introduce ourselves to the community, etc. I have seen it on a couple other forums, so I know the idea isn't something right out of left field. Anyways, thats my suggestion. Also just wanted to say thanks for having me, I am glad to finally have found a place where I can ask all of my Kodi related questions (and then not have to try and explain wtf a Kodi is . . Huh ). LoL.
I wouldn't mind this. We'd need to be pretty careful about informing people what it is and is not for though. And it could be a potential hive of people asking about piracy addons.
We had a welcome thread that turned into a 'hi I am new this is my question' almost immediately.
Lol . . Ahh, icic . . Makes sense, I knew there was a reason that yiu guys didnt have one Wink
Coolhello all,

As we all know kodi is great for its plugins and its great as an overall media center, however, it is missing functionality when it comes to manage ones music environment. I know that this issue has been thrashed in many forum post and from the posts and replies I see, to little or no avail This is why I would like to suggest that in the forums a separate discussion caption should be created to concentrate all these discussions and to give the kodi team a real and accurate sense of how many of your users rely on kodi to play their music and how many issues and or changes we would like to see the kodi team address.
Best regards to all
BikerDude
HTPC with 16gb ram M-Audio LT1010 sound card feeding McIntosh 7205 power amp Magneplanar 2.7r and Velodyne dd12. All connected to Sony smart tv.
All media on 2 fully redundant TrueNas VMs installed on Proxmox servers. Running Kodi. Everything works brilliantly until i screw it up

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just a suggestion, but what about a Welcome Center ??0