• 4(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 5.x for Kodi 16.x Jarvis
Check if the script.skinshortcuts addon is correctly installed or unistall it and reinstall.

Tgx
I think I tried that but will give it another shot.
Hi Tgx...that did the trick. I think I found the wrong skinshortcuts before but downloaded the correct one and installed and everything is back to normal. Thanks again and love the skin.
Having an issue I can't seem to find the answer to. I've added some backgrounds and thumbnails and they show fine on my pc. after zipping and uploading to my host, when I download to my box, it shows everything properly for a second, then reverts back to the default backgrounds and thumbs. Where do I go to address this? TIA
Version 5.5 does for Jarvis does not have the fixed menu as 5.0 does. Will you please add this option to 5.5? I'd love to use auto updates but I do not want this skin to update currently. Thank you.
(2016-06-28, 01:20)lowkee00 Wrote: Version 5.5 does for Jarvis does not have the fixed menu as 5.0 does. Will you please add this option to 5.5? I'd love to use auto updates but I do not want this skin to update currently. Thank you.

The new version will have a new layout for vertical home menu. I think you'll be happy with it.

Tgx
Hello,

I have an issue and I noticed it wasn't fixed in the last version of this skin. If I press back while watching a 4K movie in fullscreen it loads the last folder you were in ( the movies folder) and the curently playing movie is resized in a tiny window in the top right corner. Now because the 4K movie has such a big resolution and it gets resized in that tiny window kodi goes nuts and lines and stuff appear on the screen making it un-usable and it needs to be restarted.

I noticed in the last version the tiny window was removed BUT if the movie keeps playing the movie timer duration gets bugged and it doesnt show at what minute you are. Does anyone have any ideas on this bug? Perhaps to do something like "if the user pressed back the movie pauses automatically so this bug isnt visible".

I also removed the window in my current version of the skin.

Thanks
Sorry but this skin never had a tiny window displaying the current video player.
Instead it always had a fullscreen window playback in the background, which you can activate in skin settings.
I think you've posted in the wrong skin subforum.

Tgx
My bad...The skin was already modified by someone and that person used to resize the player like that. Thanks for the quick reply.

If it isn't too much to ask, do you have any idea how can I make it so that when I press back the player pauses?

Thanks and have a nice day!
You have to change your keymap.xml file in your userdata folder.

http://kodi.wiki/view/keymap

Tgx
First Skin is wonderful

Whether it is possible to change the selection buttons on the main screen forehead to cube instead of a rectangle?
Thank you, I saw that the main seams squares, updated from Skin.blackglassnova-Jarvis
Another application is possible to reduce the spaces between the squares on the main menu

Thanks in advance
Photo 
The SKIN Blackglassnova-Jarvis very beautiful and intuitive. I use it and all my friends.
I've graphical changes to SKIN but I need a little change.
I use in the horizontal main screen and buttons cubes . i should reduce the space between the images, you can make or send me the name of the XML .I'll try do it alone if I could.

Thanks in advance

(2017-01-12, 15:43)amshpitz Wrote: The SKIN Blackglassnova-Jarvis very beautiful and intuitive. I use it and all my friends.
I've graphical changes to SKIN but I need a little change.
I use in the horizontal main screen and buttons cubes . i should reduce the space between the images, you can make or send me the name of the XML .I'll try do it alone if I could.

Starting from line 78:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...me.xml#L78
Thanks,
Starting work on it
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 5.x for Kodi 16.x Jarvis2