• 7(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 5.x for Kodi 16.x Jarvis
Hi guys. Smile Sorry for my english I try to do the best. Smile I have this skin I like it very much I use this more than two years ago.I never had a problem whit this till this time.I just switched on my android box(android 4.4.2) and the artist slideshow is gone from one day to another....I have movies,tv shows and music folder on the home screen,till this time when I click on that I saw the random pictures slideshow in the background from movies,tv shows etc.Now is nothing.I don't understand that.I didn't nothing with the box,just switched off.Please give me some advice how to fix it and what causes this problem.Thanks a lot guys and sorry my english. Smile
The script skin helper addon pushed an update breaking some skin functionalities. You need to install the previous version and block addon updates. In the meantime i'm updating the skin to support the new version of the addon

Tgx
Smile You are great TGX.I am very appreciate for you.Thanks for your fast answer and your advice. Smile While I tried to put back the earlier backup to the box.Everything was fine and works perfectly till I updated the skin helper addon.... Smile
Hi.Is anybody knows a downloadable link to download the skin helper add on previous version which is compatible with Black Glass Nova 5.10.0? Thanks guys.
Try this: http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/xbmc/a....0.100.zip
Wink 
Man... Big Grin Big Grin It works again.Thanks a lot.Big Grin
Hi TGX.Seems like your skin (Black Glass Nova) is now unusable.....No fanart,poster download option in Movies submenu with Artwork Downloader just Logo,Banner,Clearart....great.With Aeon Nox is work perfectly....When I switched the box on is there's a Visa card add....great.The Skin Helper Service updated version doesn't work together with this skin....I can not to switch off in add on submenu the auto update...You promised you gonna update the skin.You didn't...This skin was the best what I used.I liked this skin,and now I'm very disappointed.Thanks and sorry for my honest.
(2017-07-02, 18:04)Watiki Wrote: Hi TGX.Seems like your skin (Black Glass Nova) is now unusable.....No fanart,poster download option in Movies submenu with Artwork Downloader just Logo,Banner,Clearart....great.In Aeon Nox is work perfectly....When I switched the box on is there a Visa card add....great.The Skin Helper Service updated version doesn't work in this skin....You promised you gonna update the skin.You didn't...

I don't know where you downloaded the skin and how. However the skin has no way to request your Visa number nowhere on Earth... please blame your legally obtained addons and not my skin and my work. Your are not welcome here with this attitude.

Download the skin from github and everything will start working again.

Tgx
Hi TGX.Thanks for your fast answer.You said I'm not welcome here with this attitude...I downloaded this skin within a Kodi software where you can download the other skin.I haven't had a problem with your skin till this time.The Visa thing just an add on the start screen,what I skipp.I didn't say it request my card number.I didn't blame you and your work.You misunderstood.Im just wrote what I experienced.As you suggest I downloaded from Github for Jarvis 16.1.Nothing changed.Thanks again and sorry for my "attitude".
Could you please enable logging, gather a debug log (wiki), upload it to PasteBin.Com and supply the link they will give you here?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks for the help guys,but I am not an expert. Smile I don't know how and what I do it.IIf somebody tells me how to do maybe I can do it.Thanks for the help. Smile
Click on the wiki link in my post - debug log (wiki)
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Dear DarrenHill. Smile thanks for the post,but I don't know how to enable the logging and make a debug log,and upload it to PasteBin.Thanks for your help.
Github installation directly from the skin wiki:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...rom-GitHub

Tgx
Thanks again Tgx. Smile
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 5.x for Kodi 16.x Jarvis2