WIP Metropolis 3.1.0 Release Candidate [Kodi 14.x Helix only]
Because I didn't have a chance to get around to everything this time around.
fair enough jingai Wink
(2015-10-04, 12:05)great_vc Wrote: jingai, about the votes thing. Why don't you implement the MacGyver awesome tab in mediaflags? It looks really good and I'm sure MacGyver doesn't mind sharing Smile Big Grin

Just FYI, this will be in the next release, albeit differently than MacGyver had implemented it, because the ratings belong on the left-side. Plus, the pop-up letter icon would overlap it.

Basically, if the media file in question is in the IMDb Top 250 list, it will show its position with a gold IMDb label (as it did before). If it's not in the Top 250, it will show the label as green and the value will indicate the number of votes it has received.
so if i understand this correctly it will not show the number of votes if it is belong tin IMDb top 250 ?
Correct. I can make the Top250 thing a configurable toggle, so Votes always show and Top250 never shows, if you like. But simply put, we're running out of space down there.
Personally i prefer the votes rather than the top250 icon. So a configurable toggle will be nice.
I'll make it configurable.
thanks jingai.

Also this bug is not fixed on the 3.1.0 release

(2015-06-21, 14:50)great_vc Wrote: jingai, i don't know if this is a bug but i have the tv show air date next enabled and it displayes correcly the next episode will air on the top of the tv shows list.
But when i enter inside a tv show and play an episode when the episode is done and exit again to the root of tv shows section the next air date is gone.
I have to exit to the main menu and re enter the tv shows section to have the next air episode shown again.

tnx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 3.1.0 Release Candidate [Kodi 14.x Helix only]0