Drill Menus

9/25/2015 Added null check before adding a list item
Changed color of featured

9/25/2015 Fixed several issues with playback
Added By Year
Added Descriptions in Movie Page
Added Color

9/24/2015 - Initial first beta release
Nice.. Thank you for such great addon : )
Looks pretty good, would like the OSD to display the same name that is listed as the filename instead of P9M__yYbsZ4"/> There's a folder called 'Human' in recently added that cycles back to the start of the folder tree. Other than the genre tree, most of the folders are devoid of artwork, might be good to have a default folder icon An optional download has always been desired on these add-ons. Good start.
(2015-09-25, 00:57)NeelP Wrote: Nice.. Thank you for such great addon : )

Thank you. This has been a good go to site for quite a while.

(2015-09-25, 01:17)PatK Wrote: Looks pretty good, would like the OSD to display the same name that is listed as the filename instead of P9M__yYbsZ4"/> There's a folder called 'Human' in recently added that cycles back to the start of the folder tree. Other than the genre tree, most of the folders are devoid of artwork, might be good to have a default folder icon An optional download has always been desired on these add-ons. Good start.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it very much. I've working on the filename issues learning about listitems. I also need to come up to speed with item attributes and how / where they're used.
I've made a lot of updates to the add-on and believe it's really close to ready. Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks
Pretty cool, you have all the file-names popping up, and most of the covers are populated with either a default or media content poster. I like very much the 'featured section' for direct video enjoyment. There does seem to be a some back to back duplication of listings and the 'featured' title is in dark green, while most of my set-up would show a light colour better like yellow or red, love the ratings.

I think you have a win here.

P.S. works well in Canada!
(2015-09-25, 21:42)PatK Wrote: Pretty cool, you have all the file-names popping up, and most of the covers are populated with either a default or media content poster. I like very much the 'featured section' for direct video enjoyment. There does seem to be a some back to back duplication of listings and the 'featured' title is in dark green, while most of my set-up would show a light colour better like yellow or red, love the ratings.

I think you have a win here.

P.S. works well in Canada!

Thanks again for the great feedback. I was able to get a null check in before adding a list item which was causing the dupes so that should be fixed throughout the add-on. Good suggestion on changing from green.
Looks good to me too - hadn't heard of that site before.

One other small suggestion - it may be better to put the version number in the name of the zip file, so we can keep track of updates etc as you improve/modify/fix things.

But it's a good add-on that'll stay in my set-up i think Smile
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2015-09-25, 23:17)DarrenHill Wrote: Looks good to me too - hadn't heard of that site before.

One other small suggestion - it may be better to put the version number in the name of the zip file, so we can keep track of updates etc as you improve/modify/fix things.

But it's a good add-on that'll stay in my set-up i think Smile

That's a great suggestion and I've setup the add-on on github and have introduced the releases page. I've just completed and committed a very big update ready for download. You'll be able to see the changes and link in the OP.

Thanks for the suggestion and feedback. Having cut the cord 6 years ago and going through the pains of multiple living room setups TDF.com was a go to.

Hope you enjoy!
Thankyou for your addon.

Very well laid out, also as mentioned in post above ,version number would be good.

Thanks again.
(2015-09-27, 13:41)jamsb Wrote: Thankyou for your addon.

Very well laid out, also as mentioned in post above ,version number would be good.

Thanks again.

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy it.

I've just posted what I believe is the completed add-on so please take a look and if you have any feedback don't hesitate to let me know.
Many thanks again, i do enjoy your addon , a great deal.

I hope the addon, will continue to be updated as needed by you, for the community.

Thanks jamsb.
(2015-09-29, 19:42)jamsb Wrote: Many thanks again, i do enjoy your addon , a great deal.

I hope the addon, will continue to be updated as needed by you, for the community.

Thanks jamsb.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Let me know if you have any suggestions or issues.

The next thing I need to do is add youtube login so one can see content for over 18.

Take Care
Great stuff, installed, thanks a lot!
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
thx i will try yours does your have a search ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Top Documentary Films0