[request] news12 add-on
Source www.news12.com. Requires an account with the local service providers across the tri-state area so dev may require a login to help develop for the different regions. Provides live news as well as a live traffic and weather channel.

Thank you for your consideration.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-09-24, 22:28)bry- Wrote: Source www.news12.com. Requires an account with the local service providers across the tri-state area so dev may require a login to help develop for the different regions. Provides live news as well as a live traffic and weather channel.

Thank you for your consideration.

Are you only interested in the live streams? I don't think a login is required - I use Optimum in the tri-state area and can access the TWC streams and news no problem.
For the VOD news articles, I think that it's not necessary to implement each region they seem to have mostly the same content - one region should be enough.
Hi learningit. Live streams are indeed my primary interest. Thank you for considering this.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Live streams don't require auth.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[request] news12 add-on0