v15 Add-on sources support
ill just keep posting till i get help.

all this site has done since iv joined is remove my posts instead of helping. so ill just keep it at it

link for WORKING ADD ONS ON KODI UK would be helpful Rofl
Your posts got removed because you are asking about piracy add-on's that violate the forum rules.

I suggest you take a minute and read the rules. Banned Add-On's
im not asking about piracy add ons. im asking about add ons that WORK lol big difference
Actually I suspect an account ban will come before help to use piracy add ons.

If you are solely looking for help with Banned add-ons (wiki) then you will not get it from here. If you want a list of add ons which don't steal content then tell us what you are looking to watch.
(2015-09-25, 15:19)MrUntrackable Wrote: im not asking about piracy add ons. im asking about add ons that WORK lol big difference
Everything in the official repo works. And is legal.

However the other addons you asked about in your deleted posts are piracy addons, you won't get help at this forum for those.
(2015-09-25, 15:19)MrUntrackable Wrote: im not asking about piracy add ons. im asking about add ons that WORK lol big difference

ALL the add ons in the official repository work. Knock yourself out Smile
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2015-09-25, 21:05)Dangelus Wrote:

ALL the add ons in the official repository work. Knock yourself out Smile

where is this located im new on this forum thanks
(2015-09-25, 20:57)RayW1986 Wrote:

However the other addons you asked about in your deleted posts are piracy addons, you won't get help at this forum for those.

oh i see but why are they allowed in then? and is this website not kodi official then koditips.com? if it is official why are they promoting the genesis 5 release ? lol confused.com also. why is it ILLEGAL isnt kodi for fire stick a hack of some sort?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Official_add-on_re...di_Add-ons

is that link the official repository ? because if it is i dont understand where the add ons are lol
(2015-09-26, 00:28)MrUntrackable Wrote:
(2015-09-25, 20:57)RayW1986 Wrote:

oh i see but why are they allowed in then? and is this website not kodi official then koditips.com? if it is official why are they promoting the genesis 5 release ? lol confused.com also. why is it ILLEGAL isnt kodi for fire stick a hack of some sort?
Koditps is not official, I've never even heard of it. The only official site is Kodi.tv

To get to the official repo inside Kodi go to settings > addons > get addons

Kodi is not a hacked software. Kodi is a media player, like Windows Media Player. It's meant for media files that you legally own, ripped DVD's, etc. However there are many addons you can install. Anyone can create an addon, and what addons do is get their videos or audio from regular websites. For example the Syfy chanel plugin gets its videos from the official Syfy website.

Kodi themselves do not make or own any addons, they just make the software.

Genesis, etc are illegal because the websites it gets it's videos from do not own the rights to host those videos. They illegally upload them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-on sources support0