"Cannot Connect to Network" When adding sportsmania
This is my first time using Kodi. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and was following this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R__iyTKLQSY - to add sportsmania. When I click "Done" after typing in the root information it cays it cannot connect to network even though when I check the network in system info it is all working fine.

Any help would be appreciated!
More specifically it says " can not retrieve directory information, this may be because you are not connected" and then when I click on the sportsmania root it says " cannot connect to network.."
dont think you will get to much help here with that addon here, as has nothing to do with here so need to contact them via facebook or twitter
(2015-09-25, 21:41)kizzer31 Wrote: dont think you will get to much help here with that addon here, as has nothing to do with here so need to contact them via facebook or twitter

I think it is an issue with the app having issues with the network and not the add on. I may be wrong though.
Looks like a subscription piracy add on so no support available here. Please check the forum rules.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Cannot Connect to Network" When adding sportsmania0