kodi newbie
i heard about kodi
i really do not no anything about it
i live in canada
were is a good place to get information
i have a laptop and a pc
i would be good with out a android box??
Read these in order:

http://kodi.tv/about

free content (wiki)

first time user (wiki)
(2015-09-26, 06:33)geo22 Wrote: i really do not no anything about it
Start here.
Have a read here
Peek at this
Click wiki at the top of this page, go to first time user.
Quote:i live in canada
Me too, so who are you voting for? I should note, a lot of US TV stations are geo locked, and are useless to Canadians unless you have some DNS proxy set-up.
Quote:were is a good place to get information
Here in the forums and not some web site touting free TV and bootleg movies (read the rules)
Quote:i have a laptop and a pc
Might be able to run Kodi directly, check Supported hardware (wiki)
Quote:i would be good with out a android box??
Check and see if Kodi runs on your present equipment well. The bootleg Android boxes might be appealing with everything all in and pre-installed, they last until they have sold the boxes, then the servers dry up and you come running here to ask why your pirate ware doesn't work. Don't fall into this trap. Some Android boxes are quite good, units sold by legit sellers like Amazon, check the hardware forum, there's a few stickys to educate.
Hi Kodi Team

i just install kodi on my lapto win 7 and it works well.However i would like to know suggestion of any add on that i need to download that have :

a) sport channel that shows rugby , english premiership and spanish league ( live stream)
b)free channel of indonesia .Indonesian channel shows live football

some of the add on is limited in geographical area since im in asia (malaysia)

please advice
(2015-09-27, 12:13)nyumnyum2k Wrote: Hi Kodi Team

i just install kodi on my lapto win 7 and it works well.However i would like to know suggestion of any add on that i need to download that have :

a) sport channel that shows rugby , english premiership and spanish league ( live stream)
b)free channel of indonesia .Indonesian channel shows live football

some of the add on is limited in geographical area since im in asia (malaysia)

please advice

I'm guessing MOST of what you want cannot be discussed here as the add ons that give access to pirated content are banned here:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons

You get probably get free to air rugby via the BBC iPlayer and ITV Player add ons but I'm pretty sure they will be geo-locked to the UK.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
ok understood. sorry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi newbie0