v14 SCRIPT ERROR!
Can't get DISCLOSETV add on to play any videos. Get "SCRIPT ERROR" for the last 3 days. You Tube add on to KODI also gives me fits at time when it tell me I have "exceeding streaming" and I haven't even watched any YOU TUBE content for that day.

Have any debugging script I can add for the Disclose TV add-on or the annoying "exceeded streaming" notification for YouTube add-on.

I really love my KODI (gift from my son) and love being able to watch what I would normally watch on my computer on by big screen tv.

Not sure if these error messages are due to any recent upgrades or updates to the KODI data base but it sure would be nice to be able to watch the Disclose TV videos again without that dang annoying script error message.

thanks for any information regarding this "bug".
Same here more than 3 days though, really sucks. Anybody have an idea? Films for Action still working though.
Disclose TV add on still giving SCRIPT ERROR: Disclose.tv No Updates found. Disabled and Re-enabled add on and still get Script Error when I try to open video files. There was no place to enter userid and password for the site and then an activation code, as there was with the You Tube add on. You Tube is working okay now and no longer telling me I've exceeding streaming limits...but still no real sync with the DiscloseTV add on. Has the add on been disabled and is no longer available? Is there a zip file to open and run? I really like this crazy channel and miss watching it. Any help from KODI developers would be greatly appreciated.
Ok....here's the error message from my remote control on my iPhone for the add on Disclose.tv

BMC JSON-RPC Error: Invalid params.
(Code: -32602)
Data: (null)
METHOD
Files.GetDirectory
PARAMETERS
{directory="plugin://plugin.video.disclose_tv/videos/all/1/";"file_properties"=(thumbnail);media=video;sort={ignorearticle=0;method=none;order=ascending;};}
l

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SCRIPT ERROR!0