v15 Problem with HD Channels
I have made the switch over to Windows 10 and to Kodi after being a WMC centre user for years but am struggling to get live TV working correctly....

My setup is a single HTPC Server/Client with 3 tuner cards:

Blackgold DVBT2
TBS Satellite DVBS/S2
Hauppauge WinTV DVBT

Each of the above have two inputs - although I only have a single LNB on satellite, so I have a total of 5 active tuners. I'm in the UK, so a scan on all of them produces a combination of freeview and freesat channels.

I have configured DVBViewer and have it all working correctly and all channels are showing and viewable in DVBViewer. However, when I use Kodi, it will not play some of the channels (particularly the HD ones on the DVBT2 card) for some reason. HD channels from the satellite appear fine.

Very grateful of any assistance or advice anyone might be able to provide?

I hope I have captured the log file and submitted it correctly as I am new to this....

http://pastebin.com/66HAmsMJ

Thanks

Update - Now noticed it is not just HD channels, many of the non HD channels do not load in Kodi - Dave, Yesterday, Spike plus a number of others.

Having had a quick look at the log, my non-expert assessment is that Kodi is trying to connect to the relevant streams on these channels but then just times out for some reason. Not sure why this is the case when I can access them all in DVBViewer?

Many thanks to anyone who might be able to help...
Yep, log says no data gets send from the RS backend (...Timeshift: Read timed out...). Maybe a wrong tuner gets selected and the channel is not available. ...or it's something else. But I fear you have to check this out yourself.
OK thanks but can I just check something - the reference you made to the log - Timeshift: Read timed out, does this mean that the timeshift function could be causing a problem?

Apologies if this is a silly question - very much a newbie!

Thanks
Timeshift is just a prefix to better find the relevant file/code. The PVR tries to read the stream data from the RS backend and nothing gets transmitted. That's all it says.

Edit: You can try this out yourself. Try to open http://127.0.0.1:7522/upnp/channelstream/3888.ts via vlc
url is from:
Code:
DVBViewer Client: Timeshift starts; url=<url>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with HD Channels0