Radio Button Not Opening Playlist | MCE Remote / GSB_Script_AllinOne v2.39
Hey guys. I'm a bit stumped regarding an issue that popped up once I updated to Kodi 15.1. For a long time now, when using the scripts over at Xbmccustomregis, I've been able to use my MCE remote without issue. A very crucial feature of Kodi is the playlist as that is how I usually watch my media. But once I upgraded to 15.1, the "Radio" button on my remote no longer opens the Playlist. It now opens PVR. I thought this was odd because on upgrade / installation I made sure to opt-out of selecting PVR addons.

I went ahead and uninstalled Kodi completely (minus the user data) and performed a clean install. I also went through the setting up / install of Xbmccustomregis' "All In One v2.39" AutoHotKey script. However the problem still persists - when I press the Radio button on my remote, it opens PVR even when I don't have any of the add-ons installed.

My questions are has anyone else experienced this? Did anything change from 15 to 15.1 that would have caused this? Any ideas on how I could remedy this problem?

And not as crucial but still I noticed this change as well - while in a Playlist, the volume up / down buttons no longer move the current media file up / down in the playlist. It basically just scrolls up / down as if to be hitting pageup / pagedown.

Thanks for any help you guys might have!
Sounds like something has changed in your Keyboard.xml file.

I would go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/xbmcmce/files/ and download ShowKey.exe
Run ShowKey, press the Radio button as well as the Volume up/down buttons and check which keys they are actually sending.

Then go to:

C:\Users\[Windows Username]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\keymaps\

..open Keyboard.xml and assign the keys you found with ShowKey to the correct commands.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Radio Button Not Opening Playlist | MCE Remote / GSB_Script_AllinOne v2.390