Error: Exception caught on main loop.exiting
Hello,
the Isengand version actually seems to work on the pc but it has many issues.
The first, even if not so important, the only language available is english.
The second: I'm still trying but I'm not able to install any add on.
Kodi log marks always some error.
So I cannot use any add on.
What can I do?
Try with the 16.0?
1) Go to settings>appearance>International>the language of choice.

2) what add-on are we talking about?

Go to settings>add-ons>install from repository>Kodi add-on repository>video add-ons? alternatively settings>add-ons>install from zip file.

Your issue is not one of Kodi, but your reluctance to read a few wiki's on the baser operation of the software. First time user (wiki) Free content (wiki) Add-ons (wiki) The version you have working on your equipment, is best case for your situation and last hope, and it works, don't fix what is not broken.

IMPORTANT:

The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
pm find Thank user
(2017-03-05, 19:10)PatK Wrote: 1) Go to settings>appearance>International>the language of choice.
I well know this setting and I went in it. The only language I can choice is english: there is not any other to take (as usual I know, because I use Kodi 16.1 on an other pc)
[/quote]
(2017-03-05, 19:10)PatK Wrote: 2) what add-on are we talking about?
Go to settings>add-ons>install from repository>Kodi add-on repository>video add-ons? alternatively settings>add-ons>install from zip file.
I tried with Stream on demand plugin
[/quote]
(2017-03-05, 19:10)PatK Wrote: Your issue is not one of Kodi, but your reluctance to read a few wiki's on the baser operation of the software. First time user (wiki) Free content (wiki) Add-ons (wiki) The version you have working on your equipment, is best case for your situation and last hope, and it works, don't fix what is not broken.
I'm not reluctant and as I said before I'm using Kodi Jarvis from some months sucessing on an other pc.
Please point me some other add on I can try on this old Isengard and I'llet you know
1) Changed the interface language to Turkish, got lost for a few minutes until I turned it back to English. Standard install from this web site, have another look.

2) I have no idea as to the legitimacy of this plugin, best case would be to enquire with the 3rd party author of this and ask for support.

3) Add-ons (wiki) and Free content (wiki) plenty should run without issues.

Still have problems, let's have a proper debug log posted to a public pastebin, and that URL linked back to this thread.
Hello, I'm here again with the same issue on Kodi 16.1 and my pc.
Here is the kodi log posted :

http://pastebin.com/qyYaH8mP

What you suggest?
(2017-03-25, 11:33)brucedeandre Wrote: Hello, I'm here again with the same issue on Kodi 16.1 and my pc.
Here is the kodi log posted :

http://pastebin.com/qyYaH8mP

What you suggest?

None can help me?
Thats not a debug log, we need a DEBUG log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error: Exception caught on main loop.exiting1