Help please Can't get Fanart to show up Aeon Nox
I'm using ftv with kodi 14.2 and aeon Nox skin. I'm trying to get random music fanart to display under my Pandora tab when the main menu is showing.

I've scanned in all the .jpgs and put them in a folder I made called music fanart which is under /storage/emulated/0/android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/.kodi/media/music fanart

Inside Music fanart are other folders... Beatles, CCR, Buddy holly, etc and each of those have the individual scans.

I've gone into skin settings and on Pandora, set item background to the folder containing the Music fanart but nothing shows up.

So I changed it to show one specific folder... Buddy Holly and still nothing shows up.

What am I doing wrong please?
Sure you set the background in the main menu customizer? The other option in general skin settings is only for fallbacks in the media windows. This confusing setting is removed in v16 version of the skin btw.
(2015-09-30, 09:30)BigNoid Wrote: Sure you set the background in the main menu customizer? The other option in general skin settings is only for fallbacks in the media windows. This confusing setting is removed in v16 version of the skin btw.

When you say background in main menu customized do you mean Skin settings/General/Setup background images?

If so, I have set them all up and they all show as expected but when I get the drop down menu that says Movies/ TV/ etc. Pandora doesn't show up there. Which is why I tried to set it up in the media window but it won't show for that one tab.

Sorry if this sound convoluted... I'm still learning.

I just realized I'm using Aeon Nox 5 redux ver 5.6.0

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help please Can't get Fanart to show up Aeon Nox0