• 4(current)
v16 Xperience1080 5.x
(2016-02-10, 21:00)Lappskij Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 18:41)Piers Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 10:45)Lappskij Wrote: Seems to be a bug using Nextup Service Notification together with the skin as long as "Play next video automatically" is on. The whole skin freezes while entering a new episode and generates a runtime error. When off everythig works. Might be a double request error, sure you can fix it in no time, just wanted to let you know since probably more people experience(1080) the same Wink

debug log (wiki) please

After testing this on several other skins it seems to be a Kodi vs Nextup Service Notification error and NOT Experience 1080 related. Believe the addon is causing the crash.

Anyway, here is the debug log if you want to look into it and address the issue or redirect it to whom it apply to.

http://goo.gl/LJQgAT

Personally I just turned off the "Play next video automatically" option in Kodi Video settings and problem solved.
Cheers!

You have multiple addons blowing up and one tvaddons addon (we don't support those) acting weird.
Other than that it seems like the crash is not in there, can you check if you got a crashlog?
(2016-02-11, 10:58)Razze Wrote: You have multiple addons blowing up and one tvaddons addon (we don't support those) acting weird.
Other than that it seems like the crash is not in there, can you check if you got a crashlog?

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Could you possibly advice me on wich addons specifically that is blowing up? Send me a PM or something.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ui6e790kdkjs0...krFka?dl=0

Here is the crash log, stack trace and kodi log. Can't post it to the log site so I put it in a dropbox folder instead.

Cheers!!!
(2016-02-10, 18:41)Piers Wrote: debug log (wiki) please

Sorry for using the same pid as the previous posting, but I only have a quick question to a problem I have encountered with missing support in Experience1080.

I have since the abandonment of Karaoke in Kodi installed a portable version of Kodi Isengard 15.2 that I use as "the Last KaraKodi". I have untill now used your skin for direct triggering of the karaoke when ever I want to sing and it works beautifully. I have even started using my iPad and Kyra for Kodi as a control program for my system and only recently discovered that the only support lacking in Experience is support for the Karaoke Song Selector.

I added the line below some time ago to my keyboard.xml file located in the keymaps folder but it just doesn't seem to work with your skin.

<k>XBMC.ActivateWindow(karaokeselector)</k>

My wife took out our old karaokebooks and started Kodi as she usually does when she wants to sing, but I had to change to Confluence to get the key mapping to work.

I find that very strange since everything else works.
I know that this is a very special request, but could you please find it in your heart to make the changes so that this function will work with your skin too.
It is only needed for the Isengard 15.2 supported skin. I believe many others would want to use your skin with "the Last KaraKodi". Please help us Wink
(2016-02-11, 08:45)Piers Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 21:00)Lappskij Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 18:41)Piers Wrote: debug log (wiki) please

After testing this on several other skins it seems to be a Kodi vs Nextup Service Notification error and NOT Experience 1080 related. Believe the addon is causing the crash.

Anyway, here is the debug log if you want to look into it and address the issue or redirect it to whom it apply to.

http://goo.gl/LJQgAT

Personally I just turned off the "Play next video automatically" option in Kodi Video settings and problem solved.
Cheers!

Thank you for posting the log, will take a look.

Woops, I didn't look at installed add-ons. Remove all crap from your installation, please. That includes Genesis and any other 'super-duper free cable' type add-ons. They violate our piracy policy and we will not offer support to users with thoe installed.

They are also potentially dangerous for the security of your HTPC.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
The Display isn't working for me still
(2016-02-17, 22:17)Karnage11 Wrote: The Display isn't working for me still

Please elaborate.

sorry , got it to work , the screen doesnt show up in the kodi repo under skins , i have to manually install it , will that be fixed at all ?
(2016-02-19, 02:21)Karnage11 Wrote: sorry , got it to work , the screen doesnt show up in the kodi repo under skins , i have to manually install it , will that be fixed at all ?

Do you mean it doesn't show up under Jarvis' repo? If so, that's correct.

yea doesn't show under Jarvis
There seems to be a bug where if too many items are disabled on the home screen then the proper window on the home screen loses focus and it is impossible to navigate. I had just movies, TV shows, and weather enabled and it produced this problem. Once I re-enabled music the problem went away.
Hey , why isnt the In Theater Widget not working at all ?
everytime I try to change the widget on th skin it freezes my kodi 16 Jarvis
Hey guys.

Jarvis final is live Big Grin
Which experience skin should we use?

vonH (master) or xHaggi repo?

thx
pOpY
Hello, just switch back to xperience (againSmile
Thx a lot for your work!
Just one minor bug, in french power button and favourite button on home screen are messed up, power wich is "alimentation" in french is too long and finish under the favourite button witch is hard to read ( and uglyWink
That is it!
Thanks
Cheers
(2016-02-22, 16:04)bakito Wrote: Hello, just switch back to xperience (againSmile
Thx a lot for your work!
Just one minor bug, in french power button and favourite button on home screen are messed up, power wich is "alimentation" in french is too long and finish under the favourite button witch is hard to read ( and uglyWink
That is it!
Thanks
Cheers

please provide a screenshot of the issue.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 5.x3