• 2(current)
v16 Xperience1080 5.x
(2016-01-08, 23:02)hentai23 Wrote: i hope youll atleast add my few requests , these few requests mean alot to me for my overall media experience , ive also reposted my request tickets seperately as noted by vonH, thanks Piers your work is appreciated alot

I will take a look at adding your requests, but they're not a priority.

vonH is me on Github.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I downloaded the files from Github and replaced the files in the skin folder, but i can't change the theme to FLAT. the option is grayed out.
(2016-01-18, 18:29)Nafi Wrote: I downloaded the files from Github and replaced the files in the skin folder, but i can't change the theme to FLAT. the option is grayed out.

Yes, the textures have not been 'built'. If you want to use the flat textures, take everything from /themes/flat/ and drop it into /media/. Replace/overwrite all.

I tried this but the kodi crashed at start up, well it goes to home screen then freeze during the widget loading...did I did something wrong? i follow exactly the precedent post...
(2016-01-19, 15:13)bakito Wrote: I tried this but the kodi crashed at start up, well it goes to home screen then freeze during the widget loading...did I did something wrong? i follow exactly the precedent post...

debug log (wiki)

Sorry I forget about log...
I just uninstall the xperience folder...
hi I have to say this is the most beautiful, complete and elegant, skin that I have seen, other than the surface skin that was never release, but I have two request, 1: can you make the video osd look more like confluence but on your own way. and 2 can you make another layout similar or the same to the one we can find here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=54367. thank you for this amazing skin.
(2016-01-21, 01:50)aniel Wrote: hi I have to say this is the most beautiful, complete and elegant, skin that I have seen, other than the surface skin that was never release, but I have two request, 1: can you make the video osd look more like confluence but on your own way. and 2 can you make another layout similar or the same to the one we can find here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=54367. thank you for this amazing skin.

Xperience1080 is a continuation of Xperience, which looked very similar to Surface. There are no plans to change the OSD or add another menu option.

(2016-01-19, 15:13)bakito Wrote: I tried this but the kodi crashed at start up, well it goes to home screen then freeze during the widget loading...did I did something wrong? i follow exactly the precedent post...

This should be fixed. Please pull/download the latest Jarvis branch (see first post for a download link)
Just tested it and it works!
Thank you for your work!
Just one question do you intend to allow widget to be change via skin.shortcut (or skin.services i don't remember which add on handel the widgets) so We can have more choice of customization...it is not a request but a question Wink
Again thanks and sorry for forgetting the log...
Cheers
An update: the skin is nearly completed for Jarvis - I've been incredibly busy. xhaggi has updated a lot of the core areas and added a couple of new features and I'm nearly finished with the DSP window designs and coding.

The skin may be a little late to the official repository, but it will be there before, or near to, the 'final.'

Great news
Thanks for'your work!
I've released a new alpha version and added the changelog to the first post in this thread.
Update: Now you can use my unofficial 3rd party Kodi addon repository to get the latest unstable versions of the skin. For more details see the first post.
Thank you !!!!! Thank you Piers and Xhaggi for this amazing and beautiful skin. This skin just elevates Kodi to the top of all entertainment systems.
Sure you got great skins with complex menu structures and options for those longing to have an OS instead of a skin (MQ6 and others), but your skin is simply estetic and a pearl. You can put it on any flatscreen television and just hang it around anywhere in your house and it just makes the room look cooler, like it's been upgraded with a beautiful art painting. Please continue making this great skin and thank you so much for making my days brighter Big Grin And big thumb up for the repository Xhaggi!!!

PS! might be a point in creating an auto adjust function for pictures displayed in widgets if they don't come in the right size from the provider. See attached link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yavldb2b85ap3...0.png?dl=0
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 5.x3